A common sign of a short circuit is a blown fuse or a tripped breaker. Also visually seeing a burned wire and of course the smell of burned insulation all give an indication of a short circuit.
A blown fuse is always a sign of excessive current flow. In this case, it's probably caused by a short circuit in the brake light wiring.
1. That if a short circuit occurs we will get a sign before short circuit will happen or not ? 2. what we can do ? 3. how fuse can get a short circuit ? 4. which wires we have to use from preventing short circuit ?
Check starter relay. Usualy if a fuse blows that fast it's a sure sign of a major electical short. A 30amp fuse is a heavy fuse which means it's got a heavy load. That kind of a short is a direct short. Starter relays have heavy wiring thats one place to start.If a car blows a fuse like that it's the best kind to have, a lot easer to diagnose than a intermitted short.
The headlights may flicker.
the whistle is blown
service it ,clean plugs ,oil,,short term ! you could take buld out ,might have a fuse ,not sure
Normally is a sign of a short circuit...so take your manual's owner know the use of the fuse and check the parts...interior fuse box seven get a lot of function...so check if not others warning sign or light not coming....or you can follow wire to see if somewhere you do not get a wire broken...after that need more basic knowedge..
There are some studies that a short femur might be a sign of Down's, but that is unsure.
That's usally a sign of a blown head gasket. When the engine is cold, take the radiator cap off and then start the engine, if the radiator starts to overflow then that is a sign of a blown head gasket.
Water in oil is a strong sign of a blown head gasket. If you notice any white smoke coming from your tail pipe or, if you take off the radiator cap, after the car has been running it will "gurgle"-another sign of a blown gasket.
YES...most likely you have a blown head gasket.