Asked in
Care of Horses

What is a swirled circle of hairs in the middle of a horses forehead called?


User Avatar
Wiki User
February 03, 2009 4:32PM

It is simpley called a whorl. You can use the posiion of them to help determin the horses temperment. Hope this helps, xxx