A candy stick formerly known in the days of my childhood as a candy cigarette. That is the only white stick that I can think of right now that I would even contemplate eating.
Yes white pumpkins are just as edible as orange.
no they are poisonous
Most white fungi is edible. Only some is poisonous. I would never pick any without a good field guide.
the white part that is rubbery
Great white sharks are quite edible even though they are meat eaters. They are, however, endangered and it is not legal to hunt and eat them.
Anything you can stick in your mouth is edible. However, the seeds of the plum are not. In fact it may cause a disruption in your gastric lining which may cause problems.
Yes, acrylic paint will stick to white cardboard.
water and urine
Eggshell. Has a yolk and a white inside it.
Magnets stick to iron and ferrous materials. White gold is not ferrous.
The white skin on Brie cheese is a thin layer of edible mold.
yes..the meat turns white,loses its oils and can be mushy but its definitely edible...there really should be a market for it. such a waste
Acetic acid Water
You think probable to sodium chloride (NaCl).
no stick insects have white poo.
Yes they're edible, you just clean them, line them up on a cookie sheet, sprinkle salt on top of them, and bake them.