1. Computer Science is the science of computers while Information Technology may or may not use computers. Of course there is a big overlap but in general computer science handles the technical working of computers whilst IT is concerned more with information manipulation and the business requirements
2. I think that computer science is concerned with the principles and concepts that are behind the emergence of IT. In other words, CS is academic studying of the S/W and H/W concepts but IT may have specific purposes to be studied.
3. From a very broad perspective, Computer Science is the study of the principles of computing. It helps you better understand how computers solve problems, the kinds of problems that a computer can solve and how one would present a problem to a computer. Abstract ideas that rely on fundamental mathematical theories are at the heart of Computer Science. Information Technology is the study of technology that drives Information Systems for businesses. Understanding how technology/tools can best meet the Information management needs of an organization is at the heart of IT.
4. As a computer Scientist migrated towards Information Technology I can say that a computer science is the study of computer's design and operation. But Information Technology is the use of the computer for a specific purpose without knowing the details of how the computer is carrying on all these tasks.
5. First you have to understand the differences between science, engineering & technology. Science is a systematic & specialized way of thinking.A scientist thinks & makes principles & hypothesis. Engineering means the practical implementation of principles & hypothesis for the welfare of human beings with the help of machines. At first he makes drawings on the basis of principles, and then take it to real world for use. Technology always deals with OPTIMIZATION (MAXIMUM GAIN WITH MINIMUM EFFORTS)with the help of newer supports like computers & transfer machines. We use computers as a tool. The aim of IT is to make our information more profitable by making it recently & attractive
6. Computer Science is a part of IT. Computer Scientists are generally responsible of building the tools(OS, Compiler, Database...) used in IT, where as IT technicians are responsible of using these tools to make real world applications.
7. This question is very tricky and needs to be answered very carefully. The basic difference is that information technology is about transmitting information and gathering it, whereas computer science is something related to computers and only computer, such as software. IT people can be considered more of a general management subject
8. Computer Science refers to the science or details of computers - which includes the design of software (such as compilers, Operating Systems), design of hardware (such as RAM, CPU etc), networking etc. Information Technology is the application of Computers towards organizing and efficient retrieval/reporting of information. A useful, if somewhat crude analogy could be the difference between "heat, cold, humidity, water "etc (which is like computer science) and Meteorology (which uses the information about cloud, humididy etc to predict weather)
precisely one digit.... and also difference of 50 between model #s
the 40 is bigger. 40S is for stainless steel. 40 is for CS.
the main difference is the amount of carbon. Mild steel has small traces of carbon between 0.16 and 0.3%.where as Carbon steel has more carbon, up to 2%
A105 is a carbon-steel, while A234 is a low alloy steel. A105 is CS forging for piping components whereas A234 is wrought CS and aloy steel piping fittings
MS stands for mild steel. This is steel than only has a small about of carbon. It's strong, but not easily tempered. CS stands for carbon steel. In carbon steel, the main alloying element is carbon.
The rapid fire cs-20 is not real. I think what you mean is the Raider Rapid Fire CS-35.It has a 35 dart drum magazine.And the Nerf Rapid Fire AS-20 doesn't.
A1a-genral cs material.ndt inspection for this class materail 10% a-indicate cs 1-difference a-pressure rating
There are MANY things CS can stand for listed on thefreedictionary.com: CS Counter-Strike (game) CS Case(s) CS Computer Science CS Customer Service CS Counter Strike CS Costa Rica CS Customer Support CS Coming Soon CS Creative Suite (Adobe) CS CompuServe CS Control System CS Computer Society CS Client Server CS Community Server CS Colorado Springs CS Caught Stealing (Baseball) CS Case Sensitive CS Computer Software CS Christian Science CS Customer Satisfaction CS CDF (Cumulative Distribution Function)-Based Scheduling Algorithm CS Credit Suisse CS Cross Section CS Community Service CS Civil Service CS Cosenza (Italy) CS Computing Science CS Card Services (PCMCIA cards) CS Computer Services CS Cognitive Science CS Communication Server (back-end network terminology) CS Controlled Substance CS Communications System CS Child Support CS College Station (Texas) CS C Sharp (File Name Extension) CS Cesium CS Communications Security CS Coordinate System CS Coffee Shop CS Cooling System CS Computing Services CS Communications Software CS Convenience Store CS Cohort Study CS Computer Studies CS Corticosteroids CS Cyber Sex CS Chief of Staff CS Communications Services CS Cocker Spaniel CS Central Station CS Committee Substitute CS Cultural Studies CS Common Stock CS Code Segment CS Center Stage CS Common Set CS Crystal Space (open source 3d Engine) CS Commercial Service (US Department of Commerce) CS Critical Section CS Carbon Steel CS Context Switch CS Client System(s) CS Cyberstorm (game) CS Change Status CS Chondroitin Sulfate CS Construction Site CS Chip Select CS CouchSurfing CS Clean Sheet (English soccer; goalie stat) CS Comfort Suites (hotel) CS Cost Sharing CS Cultural Survival CS Civil Servant CS Confined Space CS Clinical Signs CS Citrate Synthase CS Control Section CS Case Series CS Clear Screen (Hyper Logo Turtle graphics command) CS ChanServ (IRC Channel Server) CS Cold Start CS Control Set CS Cable Select CS Call Server CS Company Secretary CS Call Sign (military) CS Curbside (vehicle design) CS Collective Soul (band) CS Contract Services CS Combat Support CS Common Software CS Control Station (US Army) CS Core Systems CS Corporate Structure CS Check Sum CS Coronation Street (British soap opera) CS Combat System CS Cub Scouts CS Como Siempre (as always) CS Cracked Software CS Conditioned Stimulus (psychology/psychiatry) CS Challenge Stradale (Ferrari) CS Clubsport (Porsche model) CS Current Segment CS Control Segment CS coastal station (US DoD) CS Crimson Skies (video game) CS County Seat CS Centro de Salud (Health Centre) CS Chief Secretary (for Administration; Hong Kong) CS Channel Selector CS Cushing's Syndrome CS Club Sport CS California Special (automobile) CS Committee Specification CS Coronary Sinus (medical) CS Convergence Sublayer CS Constant Source CS Channel Status CS Capability Set CS Communications Section CS Communications Support CS Copper Sulfate CS Cirrostratus (cloud formation) CS Cockayne Syndrome CS Chad Smith (Red Hot Chili Peppers band member) CS Current Series CS Comma Splice CS Cut Sheet CS Cast Steel CS Clive Staples (C.S. Lewis) CS Circle Surround (5.1 surround sound by SRS Labs) CS Cat Show CS Communications Squadron CS Coherent States CS Confidential Source CS Chest Strap CS Control Store CS Competitive Strategies CS Contract Specialist CS Civil Support CS Circuit Switch CS Cerulean Studios CS Circuit Schematic CS Close Support CS Commercial Satellite CS Continuous Spectrum CS Caesarian Section CS Cheating System (gaming) CS Cleveland Steamer CS Constraint Set CS Competitive Sourcing CS Chlorinated Solvents CS Current Sheet (astronomy) CS Chappelle's Show (Comedy Central TV show) CS Charles Schwab & Co CS Computers and Security (International Federation of Information Processing journal) CS Code Strip CS Contractor Support CS Communications Subsystem CS Cowden Syndrome CS Composite Service CS Congenital Syphilis CS Clinical Supervisor CS Computer Station CS Column Space (mathematics) CS Coronado Springs (Disney Resort) CS Current Strength CS Cobra Starship (band) CS Cropping System (agriculture) CS Cued Speech CS Compliance Specialist CS Criticality Safety (nuclear) CS Cable Ship CS Cork Screw CS Component Supplier CS Culinary Specialist (navy rating) CS Cello Suites CS Critically Sensitive CS Combat Skill (gaming, Diablo II) CS Crew Station CS Crystal Square (Crystal City, Arlington, VA) CS Captain Skyhawk (video game) CS Cabin Systems CS Completely Sterile CS Classified Sensitive CS Conducted Susceptibility CS critical source (US DoD) CS Cheap Sox (Tufts University Improvisational Comedy Troupe) CS Close Shot (cinematography) CS Christian Surfers CS Cell Station (radio basestation in PHS) CS controlled space (US DoD) CS Crescent School (Toronto, Ontario, Canada) CS Cait Sith (Final Fantasy VII character) CS Cum Suis (Latin: and associates) CS Superconducting Cyclotron CS Crew Systems CS Construction Specialist CS Counterstrain CS Core Segment CS Complete Sharing CS Championship Subdivision (football) CS Corbascript (File Extension) CS Consumer's Surplus (economics) CS Check Solutions CS Communications Segment CS Cliometric Society CS Coordination Sud CS Control Synthesizer (Yamaha) CS Computer Subsystem CS Contracting Specialist (USACE) CS Control Strobe (logic signal, electronics) CS Certification Survey CS Checkout Station CS Content Staging CS Coded Switch CS Combat Surveillance CS Commissaryman (USN Rating) CS Candidate Specification (GS1) CS Cheesy Smile CS Caval Syndrome (canine heartworm) CS Caustic Scrubber CS Cobalt Scar (Everquest) CS Competition Sensitive CS Chondroid Syringoma (tumor) CS Compliance Subcommittee CS Contractual Specification CS Capita Symonds Ltd (UK) CS Core Spray (Nuclear Power) CS Cycles Shift CS Combat Sent CS Check Sorter CS Cold Skill (gaming, Diablo II) CS Curve to Spiral CS Courant-Snyder (parameters) CS Centi Stokes CS Chevalier School (Philippines) CS Closed Satellite CS Contributory Support CS Communication Scheduler CS Countersabotage CS Competitive-Sensitive CS Clogged Stream CS Consumables Status CS Castle Sauvage (game) CS Crew Simulator CS Coolant Sampling CS Crazy Safari (movie) CS ClickServ CS Chaplain Service (Air Force) (US DoD) CS Corrugated Services, Inc (Forney, Texas) CS creeping line single-unit (US DoD) CS Channel Shuffling (mobile communications) CS Missionaries of St. Charles, Scalabrinians (religious order) CS Controllability Set CS Chemical/Cold Storage CS Content Software GmbH CS Clairvoyant Scheme CS Completions Supervisor CS 0-Chlorobenzylmalononitrile (tear gas) CS Colorado Southern Railway Company CS Containment Substation Bus (electrical) CS Containment Safety/Spray CS Compressor Subassembly
The CS-510 and CS-510 EVL are completely different models. The EVL was made in the 1980s. and the CS-510 is actually a current model.
Dear friends,I hereby is trying to solve your problem.Diff b/w CS and IT in engineering:The Computer Science engineering is something which contains the specialization in particular computer field and the IT engineering is which contains all the technologies.Ya it is true that now a days in most of the technologies computer science is essential but if we sharply notice at the difference then-"A computer science engineer develops the logic but an IT engineer implements it into different equipments and that is the difference which CS and IT engineering have respectively."- Tomar
IT - is largely concerned with business use of computer technology. Chose this if you have a business interest. CS/Computing - is largely concerned with the science side of computing. Chose this if you're mathematically adept. And don't forget Software Engineering - if your interest is programming then that's the one I'd recommend.
Ionic bond between Cs+ and Cl- ions
difference between as on and as at
If it's an element find the difference in the electronegativities. If the difference is between 0 and 0.3, then it's nonpolar-covalent. If the difference is between 0.3 and 1.7, then it's polar-covalent. If the difference is between 1.7 and 3.3, then it's ionic. For example, fluorine and cesium. F has an electronegativity of 4.0, and Cs has an electronegativity of 0.7. 4.0-0.7=3.3, so the cesium-fluorine bonding would be ionic.
example: -6 + 3 1. imagine in your head or write ------ and +++ 2. cross out one until u get the answer cs = cross out - - - - - - + + + cs cs cs cs cs cs so there are only 3 negatives left, so the answer is -3
The CS in ICM-CS stands for Campaign Star.
In Adobe Photoshop CS, CS stands foe creative Suite.
The cation of Cs is Cs+ (after loss of an electron).
What is the difference between marketing and shopping
CS is carbon monosulfide, or if you have capitalization wrong, Cs is cesium.
they need between 4-5 A-Cs. xx