What is the difference between the Ninilchik tribe in Alaska to the book Touching Spirit Bear?
it is the exact samme question as " what is the difference between Alaska and Hawaii?" there r some but the 1 that is important is the weather
Alaska is in the U.S. but the U.S. is not in alaska <><><> Alaska is PART of the US. It is a state.
Alaska is colder than California. And California is hotter than Alaska
Obviously hot in Florida and cold in Alaska.
Alaska is 3 Hours behind Louisiana
Nevada is 1 hour ahead of Alaska.
It is 3 hours later in most of Alaska.
Ontario is 4 hours ahead of Alaska
3 hours difference
There is a 4 hour time difference between Alaska and Indiana. 7 AM in Alaska = 11 AM in Indiana.
Nebraska ranges between 2 hours ahead of and 3 hours ahead of Alaska.
New York is 4 hours ahead of Alaska.
2 hours. Example: 8 AM in Alaska = 10 AM in Idaho.
It's two hours earlier in Alaska compared to Utah.
The East coast is 4 hours ahead of Alaska.
Climate and size.
Alaska and Russia share a Maritime border and Alaska borders Canada.
we overthrew the queen of Hawaii but we bought Alaska from the Russians.
Alaska was purchased and puerto rico was goverened
Ireland is nine hours ahead of 99.6% of Alaska and ten hours ahead of the other 0.4% from the last Sunday of March until the last Sunday of October and from the first Sunday of November until the second Sunday of March. During the rest of the year, Ireland is eight hours ahead of 99.6% of Alaska and nine hours ahead of the other 0.4%. 02:00 HAST (in Adak, AK Nov-Mar) = 03:00 HADT (in… Read More
Two hours: 10 AM Alaska = 8 AM Los Cabos, Mexico.
Only one hour
4 hours earlier.
There is a three-hour time difference between San Antonio, Texas, which is in the Central Time Zone, and Anchorage, Alaska, which is in the Alaska Time Zone. This means that, when it's 6 p.m. in San Antonio, it's actually 3 p.m. in Anchorage.
Alaska has more buildings and pollution so is warmer than antarctica. Alaska is owned by USA and antarctica is owned by countries that signed the treaty
New Mexico beats Alaska by two hours. So if it is 10pm in New Mexico, it's 8pm in Alaska. (chnchila)
Central Time Michigan is 3 hours ahead of alaska and Eastern Time Michigan is 4 hours ahead of Alaska.
I believe it was alaska.
From 11 AM UTC (1 AM HAST / 2 AM AKST) on the 2nd Sunday of March until 10 AM UTC (12 AM HAST / 2 AM AKDT) on the 1st Sunday of November, 99.4% of Alaska is two hours ahead of Hawaii. During the rest of the year, the time difference is one hour. 2 AM HAST (in HI) = 3 AM AKST (in AK Nov-Mar) = 4 AM AKDT (in AK Mar-Nov)
location, climate, elevation, population, laws, etc.
Alaska is 3 hours behind Illinois.
California is 1 hr. ahead of most of Alaska and 2 hrs. ahead of Alaska's Aleutian Islands.
Alaska is 4 hours behind New York - according to the Related Link below.
New Jersey is four hours ahead of most of Alaska and five hours ahead of the Aleutian Islands.
in Ketchikan, Alaska and minneapolis
an island in alaska
drake , Alaska
West Virginia is 5 hours ahead in time.
California is one hour ahead of most of Alaska, and it's two hours ahead of Alaska's Aleutian Islands.
D.C. is four hours ahead of most of Alaska and five hours ahead of Alaska's Aleutian Islands.
4 hours time difference for most of Alaska and Michigan. Alaska is in the Alaska time zone with the exception of the west Aleutian Islands. They are in the Aleutian/Hawaii Time zone which is 5 hours behind from most of Michigan. Michigan is in the Eastern time zone with the exception of the 4 counties in the upper peninsula that border Wisconsin. Those counties in Michigan are in Central time so there is only a… Read More
At the latitude of Adak, 1Â° longitude = 68.59 km (42.62 miles) At the latitude of Barrow, 1Â° longitude = 35.64 km (22.15 miles) Difference = 32.95 km (20.47 miles) longer at Adak
Oklahoma (UTC-6/UTC-5) is three hours ahead of most of Alaska (UTC-9/UTC-8).
Alaska is 4 hours behind Eastern Time. Example: Alaska: 2:00 PM Eastern Time: 6:00 PM
Maine is almost always four hours ahead of Anchorage.
Cole is sent to Alaska
It's a 4 hour time difference. I just moved from the Alaska time zone to the eastern time zone so all of my friends are 4 hours different
Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, and Hawaii Washington, Oregon, California, Alaska, and Hawaii
Alaska shares a land border with Canada, and it's impossible to get "nearer" than "actually touching."
The Mounty is a Canadian policeman in the westerly two thirds of Canada, more or less. An Alaska State Trooper is a policeman in the State of Alaska in the United States of America.