What is the homonym of Chile?
Here is a list of some of the homonyms of Chile (which when capitalized like this is usually referring to the country):
- Chile is the pepper, spelled with a lower case C in the US. It is spelled other ways in other places.
- Chili is the spelling for the soup in many countries including the US, but has different spellings in other places across the world. It is properly spelled chilli in Britain.
- Chilly is the word for being cold.
- Chilli is the nickname of one of the members of the band TLC.
- Chilly can also mean scary, like a chilly movie or book.
- Chilli is a European spelling for the pepper.
- Chillie is also how the pepper is spelled in some places in the UK.
fall is an example of what homonym fall is an example of what homonym Read More
No, there is not a homonym for metamorphosis. Read More