Asked in
Slugs and Snails

What is the name of a person who studies and collects mollusk shells?


User Avatar
Wiki User
April 14, 2010 5:22PM


I think it is conchhologist

Its CONCHOLOGIST only one H.


Note: Conchology can be viewed as one aspect of malacology, the study of molluscs. Malacology studies molluscs as whole organisms, not just their shells.