19 animals die from animal abuse a day
Animal Abuse; 500 animals die every day and 300 000 animals die a year from animal abuse. It is so sad... STOP ANIMAL CRUELTY!
When you abuse a animal they will get hurt or even die so people that love animals protest the places that abuse animals.
About 30,000 A Year
An animal dies every 6 min in the world.. 252 animals a day die from abuse
If the animals cant survive the mistreating.
6,840 animals die a year and there is 365 days in a year. 6,840/365=19 animals a day die form animal abuse.
About 90% die from animal abuse and the other 10% just dies becaus of old age or a rare disease.
around 4 thousand animals die each year from abuse, but that 4 thousand too many.
sadly about . . 10,000:,(