Asked in
Liability Insurance

What kind of liability insurance does a private in home - tutor or teacher - need to get?


User Avatar
Wiki User
September 01, 2010 2:00PM

Contact a good agent in your area, I think I would start first with my home owners agent for advise, there could be an endorsement that is available, that you can attach to your homeowners policy. If not the agent will be able to refer you to another agent that can be of assistance I'm sure.

*** This answer is incomplete, and needs improvement.

I checked with my home insurance company (GEICO),

which does not offer such coverage. They were unable

to recommend another provider and instead suggested

that I go to "". Now, I must inform them that

there is no such help available at "" and they

should not waste other customers' time by referring

them to "".