Savage Arms and J. Stevens
Marlin Firearms
Hunting and Shooting

What kind of scope rings do you need to mount a scope on a model 512 slugmaster bolt action shotgun you have the side plate?


Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2005-12-07 16:13:38
2005-12-07 16:13:38

Hello: Weaver offers a scope base for the Marlin Model 512 Slugmaster, contact Weaver for a complete package. Thanks side scope mount (Weaver 10M)

User Avatar

Related Questions

I dont find any reference to a WesternField Model 35 as a shotgun. The Model 35 rifles were made by Mossberg... If you can send us a digital picture of the gun, we can identify it for you and give you direction on how to mount a scope.

Yes, it can- with the services of a gunsmith. The gun would need to be drilled and tapped, and a left side scope mount added. Frankly, that will cost more than the gun itself is worth. -- answer by C3 Shooter

The scope mount for the Remington Model 750 is regularly sold at

you can't you must have an action replay to get to mount pillar

Mount Lassen in Action - 1918 was released on: USA: 16 June 1918

I have a J. C. Higgins model 10516 with the original 4X scope . The scope mount says J.C. Higgins 4X PATD , MFD by W.R. Weaver Co. El Paso TX. IT also has N3 stamped on the mount. Hope this helps.

The engine mount holds the engine in place.

A weaver number 2 base and your choice of weaver side mount rings, midway has both. Total cost for both pieces is around $50.

Unlikely, but contact havlin Sales through their website. They are the "go-to" company for ANYTHING related to Mossberg- and very nice people to deal with.

Your shotgun was made by High Standard for sears from 1947 to 1962 its an old gun .Old vintage shotguns should be used and appreciated for what they are and not what they are not .and what you would like to do would not be suitable for the old girl get a newer gun for that.and simply use and enjoy you old shotgun in its day their was absolutely nothing on the market better and they are still a very good shotgun

what is the scope mount for savage 325 c

Most companies that sell plasma televisions will also sell mounts. As such, you can purchase a mount for your model from the manufacturer's website or in a store that carries your model television.

Yes you can, they're often used with rifled bores to hunt deer. Most gun shops should be able to help you pick out an appropriate mount and scope.

Try searching 'Mount Everest model' on Google pictures. I am sure you will find some there.

I'd start with Amazon. Your rifle is a Savage model 340, and if you search for Savage 340 scope mount, you will get a lot of hits. The mount and a set of rings is about $53.98. Shoot safe and often.

If it has a sling mount pin, ther you are. I think they also make clamp on, use caution.

i believe you would use the same set up as you would for a pump shotgun

The receiver will need to be drilled and tapped for a mount. See a gunsmith.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.