Try reading the information on the bottle. The stuff there might say something about that. They'll usually say to immediately rinse out with water.
Yes alcohol is fine, but do not use Acetone as it will eat through the plastic
the eye wash
F#ck ya it will...use a solution of 3 parts rubbing alcohol to one part water in a spray bottle and you have a kick a$$ eye glass cleaning solution. Just be sure to rinse your glasses under warm water before using the solution and buff with a lens cloth. Your $h1t will be clear as day.
in depends if your rubbing in something? if not you will probably wont get black eye
they can hold chemicals that accidentally splash into your eye next to your eye and cause permanent damage.
You should probably visit the doctor and avoid touching things with your hands and then rubbing your eyes. It could just be a popped eye vessel or pink eye.
No, the alcohol can damage the surface of the eye. Instead, go to an eye doctor, and have her express the material from within the stye. It should then dry up and go away.
There's link between eye rubbing and keratoconus is strengthening.
wel first reALize that you got alchol n your eyes n want 2 flush the substance out. make sure 2 rinse 4 a good 15mins. and hopefully it doesnt cause permanent damage. and blindness if an adequate amont fell into the eye...);(;
In a first aid setting, you should not adminster any form of alcohol to the eye itself. While blindness is an conceivable result, so are other eye injuries. More often, when I see alcohol and blindness in the same sentence, it may have to do with failures in the distillation process while attempting to produce ethanol (grain alcohol -- aka Everclear), where methanol (or fusel oils) are accidentally produced. Human ingestion of methanol/fusel oils can cause neurological damage, including blindness. [[User:Cjonb|Cjonb]] 16:57, 3 Jun 2008 (UTC)
By touching things then rubbing your eye.
because you are irritating the eye
it can be from rubbing your eye with force, maybe getting something in your eye, or allergies.
band aids, rubbing alcohol, elastic wrap, aspirin, cotton application, eye wash, adhesive tape, gloves, pocket sized blanket and other things you think you will need to be safe.
All you have to do is get a Q-tip and wet it with some warm water and rub it over his/her eye and keep rubbing back and and front until it opens no need to take to vet
The inner part of the eyeball
when louis Braille was a kid he accidentally stabed his eye out
Get emergency medical care
Only if it is open or you have been rubbing it excesively.
As we know now a days teenagers are used to dink alcohol and are getting edited to druggist's causes heartproblems,cancer etc.. Parents should keep an eye on their children from getting used to alcohol.
Rinse your eye with water for 15 minutes, preferably at an eye wash station. You need to hold your eye open while you are rinsing it.
Alcohol is known for its short term effects on a persons eye. Its long term effects are the coloring of the eye changing to yellow, and eye paralysis.
A pink eye is usually caused by bacteria in the eye, which can be caused by germs, such as rubbing your eyes with your hands or maybe an allergic reaction, such as chlorine.