Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
Answered 2006-09-13 21:31:20

Let your insurance company handle it. They do it all the time.


Your Answer

Related Questions

Check your car insurance's company. They might offer a discount since you already have insurance with them. Otherwise check Allstate and Geico car insurance.

Not automatically NO. It depends on why you are lending her your vehicle. If your sister already has Full coverage or liability insurance and you are loaning her your car temporarily while her vehicle is repaired, undriveable etc. Then your sisters insurance policy will automatically cover a temporary replacement vehicle with the same coverage she has on her own vehicle, whatever that may be.

If rent is payable then it is liability for business but if rent is already paid then it is not liability but it is expense.

The homeowners insurance would need notification.I would notify both cause actually both the renter and the owner can be at risk as far as liability. I would recommend increasing your liability limit to at least 300K if its not there already.

You should hire a licensed contractor. He should already have liability insurance and workmen's comp for his employees. If you do not hire a properly licensed contractor, all the liability for anything tha might go wrong falls on you. If your insurance company discovers that you hired an unlicensed contractor, they could, and probably will, deny payment on any claims you may file. Tread cautiously!

The hospital's insurance will protect the hospital from any liability caused by your meeting. However, the hospital or its insurer may not wish to assume the liability presented by your meeting and may require you to provide your own insurance with the hospital named as an additional insured. That way, the hospital and its insurer is protected in the event of a liability claim. Insurance of this type is expensive to purchase for a single meeting due to minimum premium rules. The cost could be as much as $500 or even more. If your intent is to hold many meetings, it may make sense to buy an annual policy. IN that way, you could provide a certificate of insurance to any place you hold a meeting during the course of the policy-- and the premium may not be much more than for a single meeting.

In most cases I would say no. Presumably, Liability would already have been addressed and covered in your lease agreement. Most commercial lease contracts would specify that the renter will provide their own liability and injury coverage. If yours does not. I would suggest you modify it to do so.

Some companies will let you buy liability insurance. almost none will offer full coverage. A salvage title means the car has already been totalled before.

If sales commission is payable in future time then it is current liability but if it is paid already then it is expense.

This depends on a number of things. It's hard to say without knowing what kind of work you are sub-contracting. First determine if you need Professional Liability coverage Or Commercial Liability Coverage. They are very different products. Most General Contractors do require the subs to carry insurance. Otherwise the General Contractor will have to pay much more for insurance coverage that effectively covers his or her own activities as well as those of the sub-contractors. If the General Contractor you are doing work for already has coverage for his subs under their insurance (usually not). What is the nature of your agreement with the General Contractor. Some Contractors insurance policies cover subs while others do not.

Such liability policies exist. If you are incorporated and paying taxes, you'll already have some type of workers comp insurance through the state. You may be best off, however, purchasing an umbrella policy (for the liability) and disability insurance for yourself (as workers' comp) from an existing insurer. Your homeowners'/car insuraner (State Farm, Alllstate USAA almost certainly has umbrella policies.)

Depreciation is not a liability rather it is an expense and it is that part of full cost of fixed asset upto which company has utilized that asset in revenue generation in one specific fiscal year and as benefit is already taken and cash already paid it is expense rather then liability which deals with future.

Yes, but you will be driving illegally. Regarding insurance on written on a personal auto policy, if an insured driver gives you permission to drive their insured vehicle, their insurance covers your liability in an accident. The coverage extends to anyone, whether they are a legal driver, 4 years old, don't have a license, or are blind. However, you need a license to drive in order to be legal.Added: What the question is missing is a statement that you ALREADY HAVE a drivers license or learners permit. If you do NOT have one, you cannot drive under ANY circumstances. As for insurance - it is not the licensed driver that requires insurance, it is the VEHICLE which must be insured.

Trying to get insurance to cover an accident that has already happened is Insurance Fraud, which is a Felony.

No the cars already on the road have the right of way.

If you are covered on your spouse's health insurance plan, then you already have health insurance.

Anytime a vehicle is departing private property and entering a road, it must yield the right-of-way to traffic. The liability is with the backing driver until the backing vehicle is fully into the road. The vehicle already in the road must still take all prudent steps to avoid a collision where possible. If either vehicle is operated in an unsafe manner, the liability will be assigned accordingly.

Sure they can. If you don't like the requirements of the job then don't take that job. They are probably going to insist that you carry a limit if liability equal to their limit as well as the requirement to carry coverage. If you have an accident you will probably be sued and they will be sued as well. In order to protect their insurance coverage they will require you to have this coverage for an accident that is your fault.

The organization (in this case a church) that hosts a craft show, or similar event that has a general liability policy covers only that organization in the event of a liability claim. If an incident occurs where the particiapant (person using the table and chairs provided) is partly or wholly responsible for someone elses injury, the injured party may sue the organization (in this case the church) and you as an individual. The churches policy covers the church, but not you. Lets say there is a judgment of $100,000 and it is determined that you are half responsible and the church is half responsible. Lets also say the church has $1,000,000 limit of liability coverage. The injured party is going to look to the church for $50,000 and then to you for $50,000. The fact that the church's policy limits are more than enough to cover the whole claim is not relevent. Yes, you need your own liability insurance

Yes, providing that you do not interfere with traffic already flowing on the roadway.

Probably a driveway, if that's what your looking for... but you probably already thought of that... ! d8-)>-|---<

"If you already have extended health or medical insurance, you might already be covered for traveling. If not, buying travel insurance with the same company should have additional savings."

phone bill is liability for business as it is payable in future and not an asset as the benefit of it has already taken by business.

It's neither assets nor liability if a salary is already paid, it's called expense. But a salary before the payment would be called liability and after the payment it is going to be called an expense

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.