Asked in Care of Horses
Care of Horses

What should you do if your horse has a bowed tendin?


Wiki User

For Howrse : Give them anti-inflammatory medications

In real life, you should first of all call the vet and he/she will give you intructions and medicine to give your horse to help him. Give the horse that medicine exactly the way the vet tells you to, and your horse will be just fine.