Top Answer
User Avatar
Wiki User
2011-06-14 21:13:13
2011-06-14 21:13:13

If your license in suspended you can't legally obtain a driver's license anywhere else in the USA.


Related Questions

I now live in CT and do not have a CT license yet. I use to live in MA but haven't switched my license to CT yet. My MA license was recently suspended. Now that I live in CT can I get at CT license

no. While MA is not part of the DLC, it still has agreements with other states such as the NLVC, which in simple insures the cooperation of states and RMV. If you have a problem with your license in MA then RI will know if it.

It is a violation of the Massachusett licensing laws. You are not permitted to have more than one valid license and a suspended license counts.

No. To hold a NY license, you must be a NY resident. If you become a MA resident, you need to get a MA license. That's how it works in every state.

My son received a ticket in Colorado, and it DID add points on his Michigan driver's license. Not sure about other states, but I would bet it would.

Yes you would need a valid drivers license to register a vehicle in mass.

Yes, provided it's an actual drivers licence, and not a permit.

When you get a speeding ticket, generally, points are added to your license. So yes, a speeding ticket that is out of state, will still effect your license.

To get a hydraulic license in Massachusetts, one must pass a hoisting operator exam. Other requirements are possess a valid drivers license, pass a physical exam, and submit an application with a $75.00 fee.

States report tickets to other states. The Driver License Compact is an interstate compact used by states exchange information concerning license suspensions and traffic violations of non-residents and forward them to the state where they are licensed.

No, it won't. Moving violation from one state to the other have no demerit points. However, it doesn't mean that you don't have to pay the ticket. All states use interstate DL violations system, meaning, that your license will suspended in your state even if you had a ticket in another, which, you haven't paid.

You need to look at what the paper says. If the paper states that the license has already been suspended, it ma be too late. Once you pay the fine, you will be able to get it back.

Where can I go to get a hydraulic license

where can one take a course in order to get a hydraulic license in ma?

MA, NH, CT. Probablly all of them. Registering and insuring it will be a different story.

It typically depends on why the license was suspended and how you got caught. If you got caught drunk driving with a suspended license then the penalties will be a lot harsher than if you got caught speeding. Now MA is known to be lenient on its driving laws and offenders. There is a general belief that it is easier to fine offenders of victimless crimes and have them pay back to the state, than send them to jail and have the state pay the thousands of dollars it would cost to support that penalty in monies. Especially for the first offense. You will be asked to appear before the judge where he will send you to talk to the DA. The DA will ask if you have settled the problem with you license and if you have it back yet, if you do, you will settle for any given amount of monies. If you don't another date will be set in court and until you prove you have a license you will continue to go back.

yes. it is possible to buy a motorcycle without a license but you have to get your license before you operate it

You can get a quote for Springfield,MA drivers on several different sites. I would suggest going with

Deadly Women - 2005 II Ma Duncan 4-11 SUSPENDED was released on: USA: 11 November 2011

Unfortunately, Massachusetts does not recognize any out of state firearms licenses. However, you can apply for a non-resident License to Carry Firearms in Massachusetts. Attorney Jesse C. Cohen

1. The abbreviation for MA is Massachusetts. 2. Also the international license plate code for Morocco.

No. A MA liquor ID will also work if you live in MA but do not have a license. A US passport will also work, and a state-issued license from another state should also suffice if it has a photo ID.

If you live in the state of MA. you would have to have insurance to be on the road. So you get nothing. If it is off road that is different. Check your states DMV.

Copyright ยฉ 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.