Asked in
Law & Legal Issues

What to do if IRS won't ok installent payments for back taxes of 3000.00?


User Avatar
Wiki User
January 17, 2008 7:24PM

If you owe less than $10,000 of income taxes, you are guaranteed a five year payment plan without having to provide any financial information to the IRS. Give them a call and request a payment plan -- they cannot deny you one.