Law & Legal Issues
Small Business and Entrepreneurship

What type of lawyer do you need if money loaned to a sole proprietor was stolen prior to incorporation and lenders are alleging fraud and want to sue?

User Avatar
Wiki User
September 20, 2005 9:36PM

lawyers that specialize in business law, some are called civil lawyers. look in your phone book and see the different ads on civil. you can ask around on a good lawyer that specializes in collections cases. You can search for said lawyer at by state, city, area of practice, etc.