What types of information are recorded in personnel records why these are needed and what to do if you need to report changes in information?
The types of information that are recorded in a personnel record are:
* Personal details, this include name, date of birth, address, national insurance number, telephone numbers, email address, ethnic group, etc.
* Employment details, this includes current employment and previous emploment.
* pay, this includes how much money you earn per annum, what scale of pay i am on, and any previous p60's.
* Sickness, this includes how many sick days you have taken.
* Emergency contact, this includes details of the person who should be contacted incase of an emergency.
If you need to change any of these details on your records, then you can easily do this by phoning up/talking to human resources.