Best Answer

You can find out more about ADD/ADHD by contacting the National Women's Health Information Center (800-994-9662) or the following organizations: National Institute on Mental Health (NIMH) Phone: (301) 443-4513 Web Site Address: National Mental Health Services Knowledge Exchange Network Phone: (800) 789-2647 Web Site Address: National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke Phone: (301) 496-5751 (Information Office) Web Site Address: Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD) Phone: (800) 233-4050 Web Site Address: National Attention Deficit Disorder Association (ADDA) Phone: (800) 487-2282 Web Site Address: ADDvance - A Resource for Women and Girls with ADD Web Site Address: Asktheinternettherapist: ADD-care:

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-08-06 14:36:25
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

What was the Older name of Bipolar disorder

What phobia is the fear of myths or false statements

What is the most common type of cerebral palsy

How can you tell if a person has ADHD

See all cards
No Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: What websites have info about ADD?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked