What words describe dogs?
No matter how big or how small:
- Man's best friend
- Takes you for who you are
- Doesn't care if you are disabled, homely, beautiful, lonely, etc. They love you no matter what and that's more than you can say for many humans with each other.
- Won't lie or deceive you in any way
- Protects the family
- Is there when you are sad
- Always ready to play
- The best greeting you will ever get when you come home from work or an errand.
These are but a few. They also say people who love pets (cats/dogs, etc.) love longer and healthier lives.
Dogs are many things. All dogs are different, but there are lots of words to describe everyone. Playful, Energetic, Amazing, Smart, Obedient, Fluffy, Loud, Big, Small, Quiet, Protective, Loyal, Funny, Caring, Hyper, Adorable, Cute, Cuddly, Lovable, Affectionate, Beautiful, Sweet, Snugly, Strong, Mischievous, Noisy, Messy, Fun, Friendly, Alert, Crazy, Determined, Curious, Friendly, Independent, Intelligent, Clever, Entertaining, Rowdy, Calm, Devoted, Brilliant, Motherly, Athletic, Fast, Lively, Goofy, Happy, Gentle, Furry. Not all these words describe your dog.