What would children blood group be if mother A Neg and father O RH Pos?
The mother has Type A blood which means she is either AA or AO. The father has Type O which means he has OO blood type genes. So, overall the child has a 75% chance of being Type A ( either AA or AO) and a 25% chance of being type O (OO).
Similarly, the mother can only pass on a Rhesus negative gene but the father can potentially pass on either so as he might be ++ or +-. So overall, a 75% chance of being positive and a 25% chance of being negative.
If Father and mother both are having B positive blood group and the children are having AB positive and A positive Please comment?
What is the expected phenotypic ratio among children born to a mother having the genotype IAiO and a father with the phenotype AB?
The mother will produce two types of gametes: IA and IO (mother is A) The father is AB his genotype is IAIB, thus he will produce these kind of gametes: IA and IB Four combinations are possible IA from Mother and IA from Father: The child has genotype IAIA and he has blood group A IO from Mother and IA from Father: The child has genotype IAIO and he has blood group A IA from…
If mother is A negative blood group and the child is A positive blood group what is the father's likely blood group?
Can a mother with a negative blood and father with o positive blood have b positive blood group baby?
If a man has group A blood and the mother has B can the man be the father of a child with group O blood?
if the mother is B +ve and the father is O +ve THEN THE CHILDREN S MAY BE O+ve or B+ve ( may be the child become O-ve or B-ve ..if there is no Rh factor in the blood of the child ) hence never the child has A+ve blood group ............if there is any mutations are occured in the gene of the child,,,, the child may have A +ve or A-ve blood group