Before you died, you would be permanently blinded.
It's a very, very, very bad idea.AnswerWe just had a 9th grade student do this - about a styrofoam cup full. The state poison control center said that this amount would not cause lethal damage but could cause some upset stomach (it did) and some intoxication effects. He did NOT mention blindness or death as possibilities, although if it were an ongoing thing of daily drinking it would likely be more of a problem.
if it was only a small dose you will be fine but have a terrible time trying to sleep
No. The alcohol in beer is ethanol, the alcohol in rubbing alcohol is isopropanol.yes this is right if you drank rubing alcohol you would most likely vomet
You would get very ill. It could have permanent damage to your system including blindness.
The pH of rubbing alcohol would be 6
you would have made the side affects worse and you could overdose or die because your not supposed to drink alcohol while taking pill and i hope you are not doing that it NOT good
At RT, rubbing alcohol would evaporate in a quicker time as its boiling point is less than that of water.
You will die.
if you drank enough water you would never know that you drank alchol
What would happen if you ingested witch hazel
No. Gun safe finishes are usually enamel which would not be hurt by rubbing alcohol. Besides, I think the safe would enjoy the rubdown.
If you filled a 1L bottle with water and another 1L bottle with rubbing alcohol, which bottle would feel heavier? Use your data to thoroghly explain why. The rubbing alcohol would be heavier because water's density is 1.0, and rubbing alcohol's density is much more than that. Right???
Typically the type of alcohol in rubbing alcohol is ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. If someone were to drink this, the body would convert it into acetone. Acetone can cause problems by itself, not exactly alcohol poisoning, but acetone poisoning.
rubbing alcohol will not show on a drug test unless you drink it, which would not be a good idea.
The convention is that you call the solvent that which there is more of in the solution. If you have 70% isopropanol (rubbing alcohol), that is going to be 30% water. The alcohol would be the solvent.
AnswerThere is no reason anyone should be asking this or DOING this.AnswerI got razor burn from shaving and so i rubbed rubbing alcohol in the vaginal area and after a few days of doing so i got blisters, I'm looking for an answer to this question also.answerIt would hurt like mad, it is for sore muscles not delicate mucous membranes.ANSWER:Use an over the counter hydrocortisone cream instead. NO alcohol wipes/rubbing alcohol.
I would think it would dry out your scalp.
You COULD, but it would be inedible. Rubbing alcohol is "denatured", making it toxic to ingest. This is because the Federal government imposes a steep tax on alcohol for consumption.
You would prob DIE
u would burst
Rubbing alcohol is a mix of water and isopropyl alcohol. How much of a bottle is alcohol and how much is water depends on the strength of that bottle. Some is 50%, some 90%.
Normal windshield washer fluid contains methanol. Rubbing alcohol is isopropyl alcohol. Assuming that your rubbing alcohol is 70% alcohol, I would mix 1 cup of alcohol for every 2 cups of distilled water. If you use tap water, you could get mineral deposits in your windshield washer tubing. Also, I wouldn't try using rubbing alcohol in an older car, because it might still use rubber tubing. This would be damaged by the isopropyl alcohol.
you can measure the mass
i would see a vet very soon your ''dog'' could die for that depending on how much it drank