Do not for any reason, drink rubbing alcohol. You can drink regular alcohol to disinfect your mouth, and it will kill of the bacteria in there. I do not, however, believe that it would disinfect your body. Drinking large amounts of alcohol merely places stress on your liver and kidneys. Because of this, it is not a good idea to drink routinely in large amounts.
Isopropyl alcohol, commonly known as rubbing alcohol, is a solvent that is often used for cleaning or as a disinfectant. It is important to note that this is not the same as ethanol which is the type you can drink. Isopropyl alcohol is poisonous and should never be ingested.
yes if they drink it do not feed cats rubbing alcohol
It is not recommended to drink rubbing alcohol; the bottle must be clearly labelled.
It is a mixture of denatured alcohol, water and agents added to make the alcohol unpalatable to drink and sometimes colorants. There are two common types of rubbing alcohol, Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol and Ethyl Alcohol Rubbing Alcohol.
For gawds sake, don't drink this !!! It will kill YOU!!Consult a doctor. Rubbing alcohol is for external use only. Do not drink it!!
It is always bad to drink rubbing alcohol. It's poisonous.
Very much so. Drinking alcohol is called ethanol. Isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol) on the other hand is very hazardous if consumed. DO NOT try to drink rubbing alcohol.
No, a person will not be poisoned after licking a finger that once touched rubbing alcohol. Only if you drink the rubbing alcohol will you get sick.
They could die.
Consuming drinking alcohol, which is highly toxic, can be fatal.
Usually rubbing alcohol contains methyl alcohol. It will kill you or at-least make you blind. Never use rubbing alcohol for drinking purpose. Specially when you have so many good alcohol beverages to drink.
You shouldn't ever drink rubbing alcohol. It isn't the same as the alcohol in beer, wine, whiskey, etc. Rubbing alcohol is very dangerous and cause things like blindness and death.
The denatured alcohol is use as disinfectant in medicine, at home also for disinfection and cleaning, etc. It is not recommended to drink this alcohol.
Yes, first you will go blind and then you will die of alcohol poisioning :)
Commonly the concentration of ethanol in rubbing alcohol is 70 %.But because many recipes exist, read the label on the bottle; don't drink rubbing alcohol.
rubbing alcohol will not show on a drug test unless you drink it, which would not be a good idea.
Another name in trade for isopropyl alcohol is rubbing alcohol. RUBBING ALCOHOL is called ISOPROPYL alcohol and is for external use only. It's considered a RUBEFACIENT TOPICAL ANTIMICROBIAL and is NOT made from Ethyl or Grain (booze) alcohol. DON'T drink it!!
== == Yes sure you can ...if you won´t drink the alcohol. :)
There is nothing good that can come of drinking 4 or more ounces of rubbing alcohol. You will get very sick.
Typically the type of alcohol in rubbing alcohol is ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL. If someone were to drink this, the body would convert it into acetone. Acetone can cause problems by itself, not exactly alcohol poisoning, but acetone poisoning.
If you haven't already done it, don't drink rubbing alcohol. It's poisonous. If you have already drunk the rubbing alcohol, call the poison control center. Depending on the dosage, they can advise you how best to proceed.
Do you mean rubbing alcohol? If so, you will become very sick.
maybe it wont but i think they drink water
The word "alcohol" in the term "rubbing alcohol" is meant in the chemical sense. It is not the same kind of alcohol present in alcoholic drinks. Rubbing alcohol contains about 70% 2-propanol and 30% water. 2-propanol is actually poisonous, so you shouldn't drink it regardless.