Children and the Law
Child Support

When the father has custody and the mother is not paying child support can the new wife sue the children's mother for the support?


User Avatar
Wiki User

The new "Mother" has nothing to do with the communion between her husband and his ex-wife, so the answer is no. * A new spouse has no legal standing in regards to non biological children, regardless of the issue. The biological father would have to be the one to file a suit to have the child support order enforced.