Asked in
Skin Care
Olympics Badminton

Whenever you go to a salon they would dip you hands in something and let it sit for a while.Can anyone tell you what is in it what it's called and what it does?


User Avatar
Wiki User
March 30, 2011 3:22PM

its a paraffin wax treatment