Where can a company report a 'ship-to' address which has been used for credit card fraud?

If you suspect a business of fraudulent business activities, you can report them to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or your state attorney general's office. They will follow-up on your claim and attempt to contact the business. Keep in mind that it's really important that you meet face-to-face with promoters, check references and verify a business' legal status before paying them any money.