Best Answer

You need to know if you have an old-style or new-style rifle. If the gun has a lever sticking down through the trigger guard that you press to release the bolt when it locks back (after the last shot is fired), then you have a new style and current stocks will fit. We carry new Marlin factory stocks in both hardwood and synthetic for these. For old style rifles (those where the bolt does not lock back automatically after the last shot is fired) you will need to find a used stock. We generally have those available as well. The stocks will NOT interchange between old-style (pre June 1980) and new style.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2006-11-12 11:53:22
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Where can you find a wood or synthetic replacement stock for a 22 lr caliber Glenfeild 60?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked