Asked in
Clutches and Flywheels
Miscellaneous Vehicles

Where is the governor on a Club Car golf cart?


User Avatar
Wiki User
January 22, 2013 2:33AM

you should look at!!! if its gas its towards the back of the cart, and pivits!!

The linkage from the accelerator pedal goes to the governor on top of the transaxle. Another linkage then goes to the carburetor.