Where to find free legal advice for child support?

I have heard that avvo.com is good for other issues, try them.

I suggest that you contact your State's child support agency. When you get an interview with them, bring all the papers relating to your child support: birth certificates, acknowledgments of paternity, court orders, payment records, etc. Be polite but persistent. Good luck!