Who lived in the muiden castle?

Muiden Castle was built around 1280 by Count Floris V of Holland, to control the estuary of the river Vecht into the former Zuidersea. There was no immediate successor to take over the castle in the counts name as his son was in England at the time. The bishop of Utrecht, Willem van Mechlen, took this opportunity to gain control of Muiden Castle. Once he had control, the bishop then went about destroying the very castle he seized.