Trouble code P0705 means:Transmission range sensor circuit malfunction (PRNDL input)
Check to see if it is getting power - if so could be bad fan motor - if not check fuses, relay, and temp sensor
disconnect the battery for a couple of minutes, if it comes back on after you drive the computer is getting an error code from the engine check the codes to see whats causing it
maybe ignition modual
if the battery isn't dead, or the terminals loose or dirty, number one cause - ignition problem (spark plugs not getting electricity)
Have dealer scan for trouble code, never jump another car with the engine running or the key in the on position, this has potential to be VERY expensive
There's an ignition kill swith that connects the alarm to the ignition. Have this by-passed and/or uninstall the alarm alltogether since you don't already have your remote key..... The ignition kill switch is a great tool and designed for car thieves. However, it sometimes work against its own owner too without warning, which is a headache It happened to my '98 mits montero sport recently. Luckily I still have my remote key so I just had my ignition kill switch by-passed for a minimal fee and kept the alarm and remote power locks working without the worry of getting left out in the cold in my own vehicle.......
I had a problem with my 98 cranking but without spark. I traced and tested all of the sensors and harnesses until I realized the obvious. The ignition system will not operate unless it sees a minimum of 8 volts while cranking. I hooked up a simple voltmeter and tesed during cranking and had a reading of only 7.65. I confirmed the problem by cleaning the terminals and used a jumperbox. The voltage read an average of 8.75 and it started. I replaced the battery and problem solved.
I had a '91 Mirage with same symptoms... thought maybe it was the coil, but found out that the ECU (computer was bad)... just a thought to check out. May be able to get it scanned at auto zone to see if they can read for defects.
Whats happening is that you are getting zapped by static electricity.
You have a wire that is loose and arcing.
getting a shock
I'm getting an "OC" error on mine and am searching for the meaning of it. I was able to try resetting it my holding the "Temp" button on the rear view mirror for about 10 seconds. The instructions for this is in your manual, just look up "rear view mirror" in the index. Hope this helps.
...could be allot of reasons why you may not be getting spark, here are some: # no power to ignition coil. faulty ignition. # faulty distributer cap, rotor. # faulty ignition module. # check for start signal from ecm. ...and there is a few more.
Does it turn over?It it getting fuel and spark?
Check the ignition fuse also check the ignition switch
Usually by getting refined a bit, then getting burned in boilers to create steam, which then is used to spin turbines, which then power generators, which create electricity.
I had the same problem once and saved alot of money by doing it myself. You could remove the entire (or part) of the fender cover (under the fender) until you get access to the light housing. All you will need to do is unscrew the light and pull it out. The hardest part was getting access.
No , there is no electricity in Austrailia for the very reason you mentioned.
coil, wire, ignition control module
Metals have a large number of free ions. which on getting electricity can move from one end to the other. Thus they conduct electricity
if you're getting fuel to the throttle body it could be the ignition module if your getting fuel this is more than likely the problem, it could be coil pack if not getting any spark from any of your plug wires if your not getting fuel or spark at the same time i believe it may be your control module if control module is out u wont get fuel or fire my 89 is getting fuel but no sspark and i was told it was my ignition module auto zone knew exactly what my problem was try calling them they can also test your ignition module before u spend money on one if its not the ignition module
Cuz it is only able to purify copper by getting the electricity cables pure. :D
used for getting water and sometimes electricity
That would be static electricity.