You are executrix of your aunts estate and need to change property title into my name in 2 different states. How do you do this?

Your aunt's estate must be probated in both states in order to pass title to you legally. The will must be filed in the state of primary residence and the executor appointed by the court. Then some sort of ancillary probate will need to be filed in the other state where she owned real estate. You should discuss it with an attorney who specializes in probate law and who can review your situation and explain your options in each state.