You got married in August 2007 in Senegal how long will it take for your husband to come to America Im a US citizen he is from Senegal?

Upon marriage, the U.S. citizen can file a petition with the U.S. Immigration Service (Homeland Security). Once the petition is approved and the accompanying documentation (passport, photos, medical check, security check, etc.) assembled, a visa can be issued. Processing time depends on whether all the documents required can be obtained promptly.