Asked in

You m Amjad from Pakistan you are 38years old and you want to graduate from Sweden university Please tell you can you study in Sweden?


User Avatar
Wiki User
October 26, 2008 8:55AM

Hi! As I'm a swedish studetn myself, I'd say the first thing you should do is to check out the website of "higher swedish educations", On top of that page is a link "In English", where you can get all the information you need in English. Good luck!