You were 19 when you got a felony in two different states and you are now 43 how do you get them reduced from your record?

Reduced? Or expunged (erased from your record)?

You can only get them expunged if you were a minor (usually anybody under 18 is a minor) when you got convicted of those felonies. However, I belieive that once you have a felony in your record as an adult (usually anybody over 18 is considereded an adult) it stays with you for the duration of your natural life.

Check with your state and its laws.