You were driving company truck a old lady hit you were 100 percent her fault now you lost your job due to injuries caused by accident and now nobody is paying your lost wages who do you turn to?

YOu failed to mention what country you are in, law will abviouly differ. Workers comp should be covering you while you are unable to work due to your injuries. ALso, there should be compensation from her insurance company. And finally, unemplyment should also be a viable option. SSDI if you are eligible.