well my mum and dad have blue and brown eyes respectively. i have brown eyes and my brother has blue. go figure?
Brown. because its 70% that the baby will have brown eyes. And 30% that the baby will have blue eyes.
Blue brown or yellow
Yes, if both parents with blue eyes get contacts which color their eyes brown, then two blue eyed parents can have brown eyes.
brown of course
75% chance brown 25% chance blue
my opinion is blue braces
He had brown eyes.
Tom Selleck's eyes are brown.
roald dahl had brown eyes
The baby could have any color of eye from brown to hazel to green to blue - the genetics of eye color are complex and multifactorial. However, in general blue eyes are mostly recessive and brown eyes tends to be dominant.
It will usually have blue eye which can change to another color. If you and/or your husband have brown eyes you baby can be born with brown eyes.
The visual representation of a genotype in an organism. Examples: Blue eyes or Brown eyes.Eye color, blue or brown.
there is a 90% chance it will have blue eyes and brown hair but you will never know
all brown the chances of brown eyes both parents have to have blueeyes for blue eyes to become dominant but its still possible no matter what for blue or brown
Blue eyes, brown hair.
Most likely brown
blue/brown sometimes its blue sometimes they are not
either golden brown or blue.
Blue eyes are a recessive gene, so you should be most likely to have brown eyes. By doing a Punnet Square, however, you can find the exact likelihood.
If a person has blue eyes, they are are homozygous for that trait. Blue eye color is recessive to brown, so a person with blue eyes has two copies of the blue gene for eye color. If the person has brown eyes, they could carry the blue gene because blue is recessive to brown. This person would be heterozygous for eye color.
blue and brown