Best Answer

It is possible to convert an R12 System to 134a, however some (not all) systems need some retrofitting. It would be best to consult your local manufacturer dealer about which parts may need to be changed. Some auto parts stores may also know. Keep in mind that the info is usually free, you're under no obligation to buy from any particular store.

User Avatar

Wiki User

โˆ™ 2009-09-17 00:22:33
This answer is:
User Avatar
Study guides

Where I can purchase purchase HID Fargo ID card in Dubai

See all cards
No Reviews

Add your answer:

Earn +20 pts
Q: Your equipment with air condition freon 12 now you want to use gas 134a can you use 134a gas in freon 12 system?
Write your answer...
Still have questions?
magnify glass
People also asked