how do you know if you aren't your parent's favorite child?
- One child gets elaborate birthday celebrations while you get the leftovers.
- Genetics has made your brother or sister naturally superior.
- One child gets awesome gifts while you get...something not so awesome.
- Your two brothers are professional athletes and you're just kinda hanging out.
- Your parents have told you that you may have been a wonderful surprise.
- If your mother forgets you're there, it probably means you aren't the favorite.
- "Well, Alfred is a pretty cool costume, too..."
- If your parent forgets your name, that's generally not a good sign.
- "No, Johnny, you don't get a bike. Your job is to be tagged."
- The middle child here is obviously the favorite. No attempt to hide that!
- If they're pushing you out of the shot, you're not the favorite.
i can have a boyfriend. some people arent allowed, though, because they are too young, or their parents do not think they are ready to have one. some parents wont cut the cord, if ya know what im saying. if you arent allowed, and you want a boyfriend, then sit your parents down and tell them why you think youre ready.
The parents treats the children in accordance with his place in the family and soon the child recognizes that place.Paraphrase this sentence in two ways?
No, it can't happen. if one of the parents or both are +, the child will be Positive. I don't know if 2 negatives can have a positive. But i do know that if one of the parents is positive and the other is negative, you can have a either a positive or negative child. (I have twins, one is negative and the other is positive.)
I can't answer this question accuratly, because I don't know which church you're refering to. But ultimatly it's the child's decision to be baptized, and no matter what the parents' situations are, it can't stop the child from being baptized. Catholic Answer: Yes, parents who are not married can have their child baptized. The Church does not punish the child for the sins of the parents.