Pure paraffin melts at about 125 F, but candle wax is not pure paraffin so it will be a little different.
If you are trying to pour the wax into a mold, metal molds require the wax to be between 180 and 200 degrees F. For paper cartons, glass, rubber, etc., the pouring temperature is 130 to 150 degrees F.
Ice in room temperature, many things melt in higher temperature, e.g. candle wax.
Depends on the origin of the wax. The melting points of BEE'S wax is 45C. However, other waxes exist such as carnauba (a vegetable wax, 78-85C) and paraffin (a mineral wax, 47-65C). To be safe you should assume that the wax is going to melt with temperatures exceeding
melt the wax
melt the wax
If the room gets too hot, the candle wax will melt, so yes, room temperature does matter.
AnswerYes. Everything solid has a temperature which will make it melt. Ice starts to melt into water when it gets past 32 degrees Fahrenheit, 0 degrees Centigrade.Candles melt at about 125 degrees F, 55 degrees C.Above that temperature it will harden until it is solid.
Beeswax has a melting temperature of 144 to 147 degrees Fahrenheit. Discoloration will happen if the temperature reaches over 185 degrees Fahrenheit.
The paraffin wax is melted by heating.
Wax is not soluble in water.
No, the wax will melt. :( blek