Definition: A fracture is a broken bone. A broken bone is a fracture. While many people believe that a fracture is a "hairline break," or a certain type of broken bone, this is not true. A fracture and a broken bone are the same thing! Both of these words mean that the normal bone architecture has been disrupted. This does not imply a certain type of treatment, but in general, bones heal best when immobilized. Medical personnel describe fractures in the following ways:
* A complete fracture is when the bone has broken into two pieces.
* A greenstick fracture is when the bone cracks on one side only, not all the way through.
* A single fracture is when the bone is broken in one place.
* A comminuted fracture is when the bone is broken into more than two pieces or crushed.
* A bowing fracture, which only happens in kids, is when the bone bends but doesn't break.
* An open fracture is when the bone is sticking through the
An artificial leg works by sending signal to the sensor which senses the movement of the artificial leg.
wheezing, shortness of breath, and labored breathing.
Contraindication -is a factor in which the patient's condition that makes the use of a medication or specific treatment dangerous or ill advised.
Chronic Venous Insufficiency
A congenital disorder is any abnormal condition that exists at the time of birth.
Arteriosclerosis is the abnormal hardening of the walls of arteries. Arteriomalacia is the abnormal softening of arterial walls.
It's called cardio-pulmonary resuscitation... or CPR.