Cards in this guide (30)
What is the most common cause of hypothermia
When is air quality most affected by pollution
affected in May to September.
In which sport is mental discipline more important than physical fitness
Which extreme sport is statistically the most dangerous
What is the most important factor in continued fitness
Finding a balance between exercise and daily life.
How can you help stay motivated to continue working out after PE ends
You can establish a home regimen doing the exercises from class,
and set goals to reach as you improve your performance.
Why is it important to find a balance between exercise and daily life
Select the three sports that have very little effect on strength and fitness
Croquet is a good one
Fire safety in woodland areas means
follow the local regulations <-- APEX
What is the best way to dress for an outdoor trip in cold weather
Wear several thin layers and a waterproof top layer.
At the end of mesozoic era did the continents took on their modern shape
How can you help yourself meet goals
- Set goals that are intelligent
- Make a list of your goals and post it where you can see it every day
- Practice your goals daily
- After 30 days of doing something, it becomes a habit so keep on doing the goal you had your mind set on
- Keep the list taped up so it is a daily reminder to keep working hard
I would also add:
- Make a calendar of your goals so you have a deadline to shoot for
- Reward yourself for reaching your goal - put money into a jar every time you take a step toward your goal and when you reach it, use the money to buy something fun - or you can give yourself a gold star or check mark or something else and trade every 10 stars for a "prize" agreed upon by you and your parents or friends or whatever
- Focus - keep your eyes on the prize - look at your goals daily and motivate yourself to keep plugging away until you get there
Which items is one of the Ten Essentials
Not a good reason to take lessons in a sport
If you want to get better take 'em...
Which of the following are fire prevention guidelines
B. Never leave a fire unattended
C. Extinguish all fires and burning coals or embers with water
E. Hold used matches in your fingers until they are cool.
Which of the followi ng is not a safety tip for outdoor activities
Go alone for a sense of oneness with nature.
Which of the following statements is true about regular aspirin use during pregnancy
it is linked to low birth weight and infant death
What is true about modern era
Fitness, ability, and the desire to participate matter most. -APEX
What did the bowling pins say to the bowling ball
Which of the following statements about Masters programs is not correct
Everyone on a Masters team has to compete.
What of the following is not a good way to stay hydrated during an outdoor trip
D. Bring soda and other sugary beverages
Which if the following statements about masters programs is not correct
The level of competition is not very high in most Masters program
What is the following symptom of overtraining
What of the following statements about skiing is not true
downhill skiing is currently the only common form of the sport
What statement correctly describes the x game
The X Games have gained world wide television coverage and popularity - APEX
Which following is a benefit of strength training
which of the following is not a symptom of overtraining
Which of the following is not a fitness benefit of hiking
Which of the following statements about the X Games is not true
The X Games are held every four