* What you need is natural products that will repair and exfoliate your skin.
The skin has 7 layers (3 main layers, 4 sub-layers) and what you need is something that can repair your skin from the bottom up. Not over-the-counter products that contain damaging chemicals and mineral oil (a byproduct of making gasoline, which is very bad).
Stretch marks are actually just be damaged skin. Most of the time people use the products I mentioned above; however, that will not help. The skin needs to be repaired in a natural way, not forced (which is what chemicals do). You need natural products -- and not only that, but the right formulation. Also, it needs to be trans-dermal (having the ability to penetrate) to repair from the bottom up.
* Nothing will help. Get tattoos to cover the marks. Or you can get a tummy tuck, but only on your stomach area and only if your doctor says that he/she can. Prevention is the key. * Cocoa butter is supposed to work wonders. * Food and lotions with Vitamin E -- and possible Vitamin A -- are always good for scars. * Exercise helps. It depends on where the stretch marks are. If they are on your legs, then run, jog, walk, or do any kind of leg movement daily. Eat healthily as well, as losing weight, or gaining too much, can cause them. * Apply cocoa butter cream on affected stretch-mark areas in the morning, after showers, and at night. You'll be gaping at the results within a few months! * Rub on liquid Vitamin E. * Go to "Peas and a Pod" and ask them for their stretch-mark cream. * You can use cocoa butter, or rub coffee grounds on the area and eventually they will fade!
* I have a lot of stretch marks due to weight gain. I tried applying cocoa butter, but it didn't help me too much. I then tried applying extra virgin olive oil, and I must say that it reduced my stretch marks to a great extent. == == * I used 'Stretta' from Zenmed when I had stretch marks across my belly post pregnancy and it worked great to get rid of them in a months time and left my skin well toned as normal as before pregnancy. So, this is something you can use for eliminating stretch marks. == == * Try Bio-Oil, it's supposed to be good. * How Can stretch marks go away? Cocoa Butter or Emu Oil. You need several natural oils, butters, scar-healing ingredients, and essential oils to attack these marks. creams, oils, and butters contain skin-firming, collagen rebuilding, and elasticity strengthening essential oils, vitamins, and proteins. creams and oils to penetrate below your outer dermis and infuse areas where stretch marks are directly forming. Check the ingredients and products. Even do research. Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, Jojoba oil, essential oils.
* To prevent stretch marks, you need to keep your skin infused with rich nutrients, vitamins, and moisture. Do not forget to maintain a healthy diet and drink plenty of water. * How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks after Weight Loss?
Do you passionately want to eliminate your stretch marks? Well, if you follow the steps outlined in this article, you can. Regardless, of whether your stretch marks are the results of losing an excessive amount of weight, body building, pregnancy, or putting on a few extra pounds, it is possible to drastically reduce, if not totally eliminate, those dreadful stretch marks on your body. The key to preventing and eliminating stretch marks is constantly maintaining your skin's elasticity by infusing it with moisture. If you have not moisturized your skin the best over several years, or maybe even months, you may observed that more stretch marks are appearing. Not to worry, I will teach you how to eliminate those stretch marks. Restoring your skin back to health is not a difficult task, but it will take patience and persistence on your part. Before we tackle the topic of how to eliminate stretch marks, it is equally as important to define what stretch marks are and where they come from.
* What Are Stretch Marks and Where Do Stretch Marks Come From? Stretch marks or striae, are a form of scarring on the skin with a silvery white hue. Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body, along the side of your stomach, the bottom of your belly, the upper portion of your chest, the center of your thighs, and circumference of your posterior. Generally, stretch marks appear in places where larger amounts of fat are stored. Although, stretch marks are associated with people who tend to be over eaters and obese, stretch marks can be the result of a variety of things. Pregnancy, bodybuilding, weight loss, puberty, and intense physical activity can lead to stretch marks. Stretch marks actually develop when an increased level of circulating glucocorticoids enter the bloodstream. This hormone, which is secreted by the adrenal glands, becomes elevated during pregnancy, intense exercise, and puberty, causing stretch marks to appear. But, you can go through all these life events, and even stretch your skin without getting stretch marks. How? Well, it's as simple as 1-2-3.
* How Can I Eliminate Stretch Marks? With a little self-maintenance, you can restore your skin's elasticity. By following the steps bellow your skin will be tighter, brighter,and more brill ant than before.
* Step 1: Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day: The first step to begin eliminating stretch marks is to work from the inside out. Drinking a sufficient amount of water is critical, because it ensures your body and tissues are properly hydrated. It also removes toxins from your body. * Step 2: Consume a Healthy Diet: By eating foods rich in essential fatty acids, such as fish, and protein and citrus rich foods like fruits, nuts and vegetables, your skin will become tighter, softer, and healthier everyday. * Step 3: The Stretch Mark Eliminating Secret: Keep your skin moisturized with vitamins and essential oils, a little bit of Cocoa Butter or Emu Oil. You need several natural oils, butters, scar-healing ingredients, and essential oils to attack these marks. * Moisturise every few hours or as soon as your skin has absorbed the lotion.
if you scratch a place where yo have psoriasis and rub the blood on the place of stretch marks its possible that you could get psoriasis on your stretch marks. and since psoriasis peels of your old skin and you get new skin by the time psoriasis gets better i think that will also get rid of your stretch marks
yes everybody has them well most women some are lucky and never get them but who care its a part of life just learn how to deal with them they are not that bad..... plus its how you fell dont worry about others and models just have great makeup to cover them up yuppp even the skinny of them get them ok
Yes. Due to muscle pull out it is possible to get the stretch mark on the skin.
No is not safe during pregnancy,is not any studies about that,and is not good to risk the baby,wait until You have your baby and end breastfeeding him,to try the tepezcohuite.
== == * Laser surgery works best on stretch marks that are new and still red or purple. Laser surgery for stretch marks is very expensive - you need multiple treatments at $400 - $1,500 per treatment. Stretch mark cream, on the other hand, has been clinically proven to work and is much cheaper! Can stretch marks be removed without surgery? No. There are many over the counter creams available for the reduction of the appearance of stretch marks. These creams reduce the swelling of new marks and the redness of new and old ones. Surgery is available, and very pricey, and probably not worth the cost since I don't think insurance would cover it. Talk to a Pharmacist for a good over the counter cream. This should work in time. If you don't see the results that you are looking for, don't worry, they WILL reduce on their own. Eventually they will turn skin color and skin texture, and they can be tanned too. * Sorry to say this but they can't be tanned. They will always be a different colour from the rest of your skin. Try massaging in circular motions with lotion that has vitamin E in it. At least once a day or every 2 days and see what happens ... ;-)
* While stretch mark creams might not be that effective on their own, I've heard that using these creams in combination with microdermabrasion treatment can help. See, there are two types of stretch mark creams; one type has collagen in it which your body needs to fix the stretch marks. The other type of cream has collagen inducing ingredients which cause your body to produce it's own collagen. The problem with both of these creams however, is that in order for the collagen to be effective it has to get to the deeper layers of skin. Rubbing a cream on the surface of the skin doesn't do this. So, if you do microdermabrsion on your stretch marks first, that takes off the top layer of your skin. Then if you apply the stretch mark cream after, the ingredients have a better chance of getting to the deeper layers of skin where they can be effective. * Revitagen stretch mark cream uses peptides to to penetrate the skin and heal the collagen matrix. Revitagen also has Siegesbeckia orientalis, which has been used for centuries to heal wounds. (Stretch marks are tears in the collagen matrix.) Using coco butter for pregnancy takes aways your stretch marks but you have to use it every day.
Stretch marks can be removed by laser surgery as well as with by using special creams, it all depends how much you want to spend. Laser surgery is a costly treatment and it may also include some side effects with it but special creams like Skin Doctors Stretch Away Stretch Mark Cream can help you to remove stretch mark without any side effect and with in economical budget too. Skin Doctors Stretch Away Stretch Mark Cream is a unique combination containing naturally based ingredients, that helps to visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks, and to prevent new ones appearing.
This is a very risky way of doing a tattoo. It is obviously already too late for the "go to a professional" lecture.
Keep an eye on the skin around the tattoo; pain, inflammation, redness, swelling should be closely monitored, and if worsening occurs, you need to see a doctor- don't be ashamed, they've seen everything.
It sounds like you have begun to develop one of two things;
1) Keloid scarring. This scarring occurs most commonly when you have been tattooed too deeply. The result is a raised scar that is very hard to get rid of. To minimize scarring, rub unscented lotion containing vitamin E into the skin. Aloe helps soothe the skin, while vitamin E will reduce scarring. After the tattoo has healed, Bio Oil helps decrease discolouration associated with Keloids, but will not reduce the raised feeling of them much.
2) BLOOD POISONING- these lines could signify blood poisoning, from unclean materials and processes. See a doctor immediately- you could have a potentially fatal infection.
To hid the stretch mark then start using Mederma cream. Purchase Mederma online for treating old as well as new stretch marks within 6 months.
No, it's not a true. Stretch mark occurs when you suddenly get increase or decrease the weight. To get rid form stretch mark there is one miracle cream available in market; Mederma is that miracle cram. Order Mederma online and start applying on the stretch mark area two times in day for at least 6 month to get rid form the stretch mark problem.
Don't Worry. I'm 12 And I Have Them To. I'm Really Insecure About Them. You CAn Never Get Rid Of Them. There Scared Tissue. They Are There Forever Unless You Have Them Surgically Removed. Try Some Vicks Vapor Rub On Them, Or Some Body Butter. It Will Help Them Fade. If You Don't Do Anything At All Though, Then They Will Eventually Fade Over Time. If Your Scared To Go Swimming Or Wear Short Shorts, Then Wear Some Water Proof Foundation Over Top To Help Cover Them Up. Or Just Wear Longer Shorts.
P.s. You Will Eventually Just Learn To Live With Them. They Are Now Apart Of You. It's Your Own Beautiful Marking. Think Of It That Way. It's Starting To Help Me A Lil Bit. Glad I Could Help! (:
Olive oil contains a lot of nutrients and antioxidants that help improve various skin problems including stretch marks removal.
There are no significant evidences that shows the Dermasal has 100% effect on stretch mark. You can use other medication like contractubex or Mederma cream.
Cocoa butter. There are actually creams meant specifically for that purpose. Usually it might be where there are maternity creams.
You have many options on how to lighten your stretch marks, naturally or surgically:
- lavender oil
- castor oil
- olive oil
- cocoa butter
- aloe vera
For surgical methods:
- Excimer Laser Therapy
- Fractional Photothermolysis
- Pulsed Dye Laser Therapy
For additional information on how to get rid of unsightly stretch marks, check the links under the Sources and related links section below.
I want to know the same thing. I must say I used the product from vichy and it doesn't work. Does rejen work? Vichy doesn't work. Celltone works for stretch marks but it's pretty expensive. I started using rejene today, so I'll get back at you in a few days..
To get rid from ugly stretch mark then you should have to start applying Mederma stretch mark removal cream. Mederma buy online and Apply twice in a day for at least 6 months. It can be apply on both old as well as new stretch marks.
No, it will not help you out making stretch mark less visible. But if you can use Contractubex Gel for stretch mark you can make invisible marks within 6 to 8 months of the time.
Order Mederma online to get rid from stretch mark problem. It is well known cream to overcome on the stretch mark as well as scars problems. Use two time in a day for 6 months.
You can use Mederma cream daily at night for 6 to 8 months which help you to remove the stretch mark form the butt. Buy Mederma online
To get rid form stretch mark and scar problem apply Contractubex Gel twice a day for at least 6 months. It will effective on old as well as new scar and stretch marks. Contractubex stretch mark removal cream is best and effective and most recommend gel.
Due to climatically conditions changes in surrounding skin get reaction due to which it gets itching. Buy cheap Mederma online
You can use stretch nill cream or lotion before your breast skin start growing may be at the time of puberty or at the time of pregnancy. You can use this cream for 3 to 6 months for stretch mark removal.
If you have a beauty mark and you really want to get rid of it here is a way. Take some lemon juice and put it on your beauty mark. I have this beauty mark on my fore head and I feel like every one keeps looking at it. But yeah. And if that lemon juice doesn't work then I Don't Know what to do. But it should work.
You can keep your stomach free from stretch marks while pregnant with help of Mederma cream. Buy Mederma online and start apply this cram twice in a day daily up to your delivery get completed and use even after the delivery for at least 3 months to completely get free from the stretch mark issues.
Why is TikTok getting banned in the US?
Asked By Amie Smitham
What is pokediger1s password on roblox?
Asked By Wiki User
How many countries end with a vowel?
Asked By Wiki User
Why Ghirth is called jat in Himachal?
Asked By Wiki User
I have a Rash on backside that appears to be on stretch marks and is extremely itchy this is also appearing on my hips?
Asked By Wiki User
What is the best spray on tan to use to cover up your stretch marks?
Asked By Wiki User
Do stretch marks on your tummy make you dpressed?
Asked By Wiki User
When do you typically start to get stretch marks in pregnancy?
Asked By Wiki User
Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. All Rights Reserved. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply.