What would you like to do?

If you are 14 and pregnant can your parents or the father's parents make you give the baby up for adoption when it is born?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

No, however your parents could place you into state foster care if you don't. Note that accord to the DOJ study, "Murder in Families", children raised by young mother are at the greatest danger of fatal child abuse. This accounts for 55% of fatal child abuse potentially committed by anyone.
8 people found this useful
Thanks for the feedback!

Why can parents make you give up your baby when you want to take responsibility for it?

  Answer   You mean give it up for adoption, I assume? I'll tell you the same thing I told someone else on this board:     Most states, and I feel pretty cert

Can the parents of a teenage pregnant daughter make the mother give up her baby or make her abort or do the young mothers have their own voice for their babies?

  Answer   They cannot make you do anything. You have all the say and you can choose to keep or give the baby up for adoption. Since you are still very young, you sho

If your girlfriend who is 14 has a baby and her parents want to put it up for adoption but your parents don't what happens?

Ideally both parents would sit down and talk but it looks like that won't happen so depending on the resolve of the fathers parents, the case could end up in the courts, there

If you are 15 and pregnant can your parents force you to put your baby up for adoption?

  no they cant, but if your having a good relationship you could get married with the person all you need is a doctors note saying your pregnant and you could get married

I'm fifteen and pregnant. I want to give my parents my baby.?

You can do that but you need, well your family, needs to contact a adopting agency. Your family will be checked out first. And I suggest you and your family go to counseling a