Is wrestling fake in any way?
Wrestling Fake? Here are answers and opinions from contributors:
- In a way I think it is because of the storylines and how long a match is going to last. But it can also be real because if you fall off a ladder onto a floor it hurts even if it is padded and if someone picks you up and drops you to the mat on your back it's going to hurt.
- Yes, wrestling is fake - all matches are scripted months before hand by people they call "bookers." They decide who wins the match and who is the face (good guy) and Hell (bad guy). When wrestlers bleed they do it by blading themselves (cutting themselves with a small razor blade). It has also been known for wrestlers to take aspirin before a match to thin the blood therefore giving the effect of a bigger wound. Though wrestling is fake I still enjoy it i don't think its such a big deal really i mean all movies are fake nobody denies that so why should anyone have a problem with wrestling being fake. trust me if it wasn't we would just have guys with broken necks and arms.
- It is fake in most ways. It has to be. Professional Wrestlers have a tough job: they have to be athletes, acrobats, stunt-men, actors (of a sort), and have the ability to heal up from injuries quickly, or be able to hide those injuries from the crowd. It takes a long time to learn how to be a pro wrestler. How to land punches, how to telegraph, the way you slam your foot when you 'hit' your opponent, so that it sounds like you did something; how to fall, how to properly execute wrestling moves and make them look real, and all of that sort of thing. If you or I tried to perform (for example) a "piledriver", we'd break someone's neck! You have to hold the man higher than your knees, so that the force of the drop is on your knees, and not on his head. However, sometimes things go wrong. People get hurt, or get very angry, or even go into a steroid rage, and people *do* get hurt, sometimes badly. Then, it IS for real. But you would have a hard time spotting such an occurrence (especially on a TV broadcast), other than the individual who "lost" it might find his contract voided, and no longer allowed to wrestle in the syndicate or federation you're familiar with them in. The act of "juicing" (or making small cuts on one's forehead) does still occur, but in these days of AIDS, it does not occur as often as it used to, and the individuals are routinely tested for blood-borne diseases such as AIDS and Hepatitis Type 3.
- Yes MOST everything is fake. Everything is scripted unless there is a shoot (real fight), but there hasn't been one of those since the days of 'Classy' Freddie Blassie. Of course, you can't really fake a fall from a top of a cage into an announcer's table (Mick 'Mankind' Foley) or a chokeslam onto thumbtacks. Plus, there is more padding on the floor than there is in the ring. The ring is just plywood, carpeting, the canvas and some support. Since the Hell in a Cell with Mankind and the Undertaker, the ring has become safer and will absorb the falls better. In the schools, they teach you moves, obviously. But they also tell you how to do a promo and how to take falls. For years up until 1980, people called wrestling fake. But when McMahon started calling it sports-entertainment, now they call it dangerous. All in all, wrestling is as fake as it can get with still seeming real.
- I have been wrestling on the Independent circuit for 2 years now, I will admit that the outcome is predetermined, but its not as fake as every one thinks, we don't know our matches months in advance and practice. we normally find out our matches the day of or the week before the show. And we rarely talk things over before we wrestle, we just go out there and do our thing. I have countless injuries from wrestling. You also have 3 types of hitters in wrestling, Light hitters that make little or no contact. Snug hitters that make contact and a decent amount but doesn't hurt that much, then stiff hitters that just beat the hell out of you. In todays age of wrestler there are very few light hitters, I'm a snug/stiff hitter. I don't go out there to kill any one, but i make it know that I'm hitting them. they can feel every thing...chops are full blown with as much force as you can get behind them, so are forearm shots to the back. clothes lines are also done very hard. The ring hurts, sometimes concrete is softer than the rings. the ropes in most places are steel cable wrapped in a garden hose, and most times the padding in the ring is a layer of carpet. People like to call wrestling fake, but i have been in the ring with Former marines and army men that cant handle a day of wrestling training. It takes more to be a wrestler than what most people realize. They also don't realize that Professional wrestling is a source of income. I don't come to your work and throw rocks and you while your mowing the yards, so don't come to a show and call me a fake or a phony.
- Wrestling is what it says it is, Sports Entertainment. It's not real in terms of storyline, or in the competition (ie you win cos you're scripted to win not cos you beat the guy), BUT it's as real as you can get athletically. I am so impressed by the athletes in wrestling. If people knew how hard it is, they wouldn't take the piss. Just check out something like Jeff Hardy Swantoning off the top of a cage. Without perfect technique, you're dead, period! These guys are amazing, and deserve major respect. Also, I'm an actor, and although there could do with much improvement in the acting in the storyline sections, the in-ring acting is incredible.
- Wrestling is real. I have noticed that all the hits look very fake, but when they show it at a different angle you see that they do connect! o.k., many things such as people bumping into each other and arguing about it, or news of people being stabbed or hurt by another wrestler is just part of the storyline. that's fake and scripted., but the in ring action is 100% authentic. A lot of it may look fake but all is real. there are very few scripted matches. I'll admit that. but don't listen to people who say fake fake fake, because just because there is a little acting and fake matches doesn't change the fact that it is real!
- Yes, wrestling is fake. I still like wrestling, but it's fake! If you don't believe me, go to Barnes and Noble to buy the book Sex, Lies, and Headlocks. Or just go to your library and borrow it. It talks about everything that has happened in the WWE up to the nWo in the WWE. It talks about Owen Hart's death. It talks about the Monday night wars. And, yes it talks about the script over the years and certain famous matches that were scripted. It also talks about the Steroid case in I think it was 1994 in which the US government brought the WWE to court for suspected use of steroids. It's because of that that any smart person would know that THE WRESTLERS DON'T TAKE STEROIDS. I REPEAT, THE WRESTLERS OF THE WWE ARE NOT ON STEROIDS! So stop saying that they are all just steroid addicts because there not. Anyway, wrestling is fake and that book proves it. And before you say that that book is just some uninformed liberal media nonsense, because it is an official book about wrestling. In fact, Vince and Linda McMahon approved it! So that's your answer, and anyone who thinks that it still is, well then read the book.
- Wrestling is almost all real. Yes it almost all is. After watching a lot of wrestling movies and looking close up on Raw the moves do connect at full blast MOST (not all) most of them all do. And moves like ankle lock and sharpshooter DO HURT. I've been practicing. So they don't know what (no offense) they're talking about when they say it's a fake move and it can't hurt. When they say they have powers it's just fireworks(real ones they can burn you), light affects and etc. But when it happens it's real. When a lightning bolt from the arena catches a man on fire it's real fire but not a lightning bolt it's a firework. The fire stuff in WWE is real. I'm a huge WWE Stone Cold fan. I've been going back and forth over and over saying it's real, it's fake, it's both real and fake in that cycle. But the real truth is most of wrestling is real.
- Wrestling is of course fake. All wrestlers would be dead by now because they have taken so much damage. It cannot possibly be real as people would die every week from the wwe, tna and whatever other fed u want. Punches are faked by lightly hitting the person's head, and pulling away quickly. Kicks are much the same. Ground moves, you just try to make as little contact as possible, absorbing your weight to another part of the body. The ring is plywood on springs with canvas spread over the top. The ring is fairly soft - I KNOW BECAUSE IVE BEEN IN ONE MANY TIMES - so you can trust me there. Microphones are under the ring making sure that the moves sound bigger than they really are.
- Yes, but on some occasions, accidents happen, because if you watched Summerslam 2000, Triple H was scheduled to pedigree Kurt Angle through the announcers table, but as Triple H was about to do the Pedigree, the table budged and went through, it didn't mean to happen.
- I've wrestled in small organizations (mostly lost my matches, record under 50% lol) but wrestling is fake is this perspective: The outcome of the match is pre-determined, you knows who will win. But, wrestling is real because the wrestlers decide what they are going to do in their match, they just have to compromise w/ each other on how they do it. By the final minute of the match, the referee will give some signal letting you know the time allowed for the match is almost up so you have to wrap it up (the ref will usually whisper when you are on the mat or make a small hand gesture while you are down, that's also a reason why they have on a headset, because the producer lets them know that they've almost reached the time limit.
- The storylines are made up stories between the wrestlers and the gimmicks which are the wrestler's personality is also fake and are made up by creative writers in WWE. Although a lot will disagree but here is the truth behind wrestling, the whole on-screen fighting is real and in most matches wrestlers try to beat up each other to win (but still in few matches the winner is predetermined). While the whole bleeding is 100% real if one of the wrestlers wasn't capable to make his opponent bleed, hidden blades are used. I was in Ohio Valley Pro Wrestling a whole season and we tried our best defeating each other but backstage we stay whole day practicing our maneuvers and moves (also the finisher) if anyone has done a move in such a wrong way he could get seriously injured. I repeat to all people around the world wrestling inside ring is real and most matches these days are not predetermined with the winner, especially championship matches.
- Wrestling is just a great show like a never-ending soap opera on TV. But some things do really hurt and lots of the injuries are real, but normally hitting and kicking is just faked. It is a Show, but for sure a great one. But that doesn't at all mean it's not sports, cause a wrestler must train Hours a day to become that strong/Quick and to manage doing the stunts!
- The WWE is very fake when it comes to storylines. The actual wrestling is fake to an extent. But some of the stunts done by the wrestlers are real. They are entertainers and are out there to entertain the crowd so they take leaps off ladders, cages, platforms, and the likes. Some moves I'm sure hurt too such as the clothesline from hell done by JBL. But the wrestlers train for months and learn how to take the pain and how to fall and such so it doesn't hurt so bad. As for the bleeding they are self inflicted wounds covered by makeup. So when someone gets hit in the head with a chair they will bleed easier to make it look like a hard hit. But there have been people that have been injured doing stunts so the tragedies are very real and should only be done by a professional.
390 people found this useful
Yes pro wrestling is fake. How do I know well Im a pro wrestlermyself. Been to wrestling school and everything. Here are thereasons how. . Punches are 'pulled' wrestlers (if not stiff) make little to noimpact . Slams are as safe as they can be . There is an inch of padding under the canvas . E…veryone is trained to know what to do (MORE)
99.9 percent is fake Answer half is and half isn't. for example the wwe board decideswhos gunna win matches so the wwe board knows who is gunna win atwrestlemania 21 between trish and christy, batista and hh etc. thesuperstars also know whos guna win. and the bloods all fake aswellAnswer NO NO NO!!!… The blood is real well sometimes what they do isthis thing called blading when wrestlers like hhh have the tapearound their wrist they have a small blade their they make a cutsmall enough so they dont get hurt or scar but the pretty boysChristian / Jericho use blood bags and the fighting is real itsjust timed Answer Half and half, Kane and HHH go into a fight, theyplan out ahead of time who wins, but rest is up to wrestlers inring un rehersed (which is why when in ring post corner you seethem whisper sometimes, probably something like "im going tothrough you into ropes, and you reverse with clothes line"), Onother hand you can't fake the pain from a 35ft. steel cage drop, sothe pain is real, but I'm sure they pull punches and slaps justenough to make sounds, but still hurt. Answer Everything thewrestlers do inside the ring are real as they are real athlettesthe winner may or may not be pre determined but every match is realthey all go out there to do their thing (MORE)
Sometimes it's fake. sometimes it's real. Obviosly its scripted in that a person will know if they are to win, lose or get DQ. If two people went out there and fought until one couldn't any more, the WWE would be less glamarous, spectacular, captivating (you get the picture). Basically, the wrestle…rs know what they need to achieve by the end of the match, but how they do it is up to them. It's mostly scripted I've wrestled in small organizations (mostly lost my matches, record under 50% lol) but wrestling is fake is this perspective: The outcome of the match is pre-determined, you knows who will win. But, wrestling is real because the wrestlers decide what they are going to do in their match, they just have to compromise w/ each other on how they do it. By the final minute of the match, the referee will give some signal letting you know the time allowed for the match is almost up so you have to wrap it up (the ref will usually whisper when you are on the mat or make a small hand guesture while you are down, that's also a reason why they have on a headset, because the producer lets them know that they've almost reached the time limit. Also: Blood is real, just the fact that the chair will NOT bust you open, a small razor either on the chair or on a wrestler's wristband will. What difference does it make?! It's enjoyable to watch, so who cares, as along as you enjoy watching it?! 50 50. it is decided who wins but in between that its up to the wrestlers imagination. its not all fake like computer generated crap, they do get hurt and have injuries but the pain is exaggerated. No! of course its real how on earth do you think the wrestlers get knocked out! I refuse to believe wrestling is fake. Even it is fake don't ruin it for everybody else! 99.99% real mostly fake but the really blead and break there bones and stuff 1 guy died 1 time (MORE)
Geez, how can people say that wrestling is fake and they don't hit each other with weapons. how do they get the sound effects then. does a camera guy go up to a fan and say "hey i don't like you" and hit the fan with a chair? NO! so the rumors are not true. wrestling is not fake, it is real CASE CLO…SED!!! Answer I worked for a small independent promotion called Massillon Championship Wrestling in 2000 as a creative writer. Former WWE development talent BJ Payne, was our champion. The chair shots are indeed real. They nail each other with those chairs. You can see proof of this on the Beyond the Mat movie where you see Mick Foley getting stitches after his match with the Rock at the 1999 Royal Rumble. A lot of people don't realize how real wrestling is. Basically, the only fake thing about it is the outcome is pre determined. Actually most of the punches never even touch the other person. And when they slam there head on to the steel steps they don't hit it with there head. They throw fake punches and fake kicks but the slams and stuff are real. Like wen Shane McMahon jumped off the entrance and tried to land on Kane but instead crashed through the floor, that cannot of been faked. Answer Wrestling is %100 real. CASE CLOSED, END OF STORY, THE FAT LADY ALREADY SANG, WWE IS REAL Answer Depends on what the weapon is. With the steel chair, if the wrestler doesn't get his hands up in time to take the blow he gets nailed square in the head. When Triple H uses the sledge hammer, you will notice that he has his hand covering the end of the part that will impact with the wrestler. He 'pulls his punch', so to speak, so only a partial impact of the blow will be delivered to his opponent. With the trash can lids, they are aluminum. Very soft and practically bend in two after one delivery of the blow. Fake is not a good word to use since it implies something that is 'not real'. The blows delivered with the weapons are very real. But they are meant to be pulled to lessen the impact or delivered with an object that makes a lot of noise but does very little damage. (MORE)
Television wrestling is viewed because some people find entertainment in watching the carefully scripted violence. It should be noted that the intended audience for television wrestling is pre-teen, teen, and young men who are yet unable to mature beyond puberty also Americans are Gullable!
I'm assuming you're referring to "Professional" Wrestling; WWF, etc. The people are real, the noise is real. The action itself is partly scripted and partly ad-libbed, the outcome is determined before the match starts. Answer Yes, it's really well choreographed. Answer Yes wrestling i…s real but sometimes the blood fake but most of the time its fake (MORE)
Wrestling as seen in the WWE and related shows is almost entirely fake in the sense that those moves are all carefully choreographed and practised. However, each fight is only given a general outline; the winner is predetermined, but until the end, anything goes and the fighters are taught how to pu…t on a show. There's a bit more. Make no mistake about it, those who "compete" in the professional wrestling seen on TV are strong, capable athletes in every sense of the word. They could (and do!) end up hurting each other frequently, but this is done relative to the show they put on. Though the winner of a match is predetermined, these individuals go at it for real. Any "regular" individual in a ring with any one of these wrestlers would end up getting a thrashing. Wrestling as seen in the Olympics (the Graeco-Roman style) and as done in high schools and clubs in several countries is very real. But is more like the wrestling you would expect of two people who are actually physically competing against each other in an attempt to actually win a match. These wrestling events are conducted to actually let the wrestlers determine between them who will win. (MORE)
If it was real - imagine the tension? The two men/woman would really be determine to knock out the other person and it would turn out like one of them street fights! So that's why it is scripted. So know one gets DANGEROUSLY hurt. They'll still get hurt, maybe a broken bone or a pulled muscle bu…t they won't get too hurt that it's life threatening- which would be the case if it was not fake. Any more answers- answer below! . (MORE)
Wrestling is not fake because i have experience and i have been injured many times. Right now I am very badly injured. I am not a pro but i was about to go to NXT season 1, but my injury caused me to stay. I know everyone in The Nexus ( NXT season 1). Nothing in wrestling is fake, I got injured by… a steel chair. Bye the way Wade Barret is my friends cousin, and i know him personally! I might be going to NXT season 3 or 4. (MORE)
Answer The moves in wrestling are real, however the intent is not. It is scripted. It is mostly planned out before the event takes place.. It might be more fair to say that the moves are "staged" rather than "fake". They put their bodies through extreme tests, and even guys in good condition would… get seriously hurt messing with these guys. It's entertainment, not real competition. But not just anybody could jump in and get thrown around like that. (MORE)
all of the punching is fake some of the names are fake and the weapons are mostly real because the the thumbtacks are real and so is barbed wire, and the sound a steel chair makes ain't fake. That is why most blood in wrestling is on the forehead because cutting anywhere else would be dangerous and …can hurt them. watch "hulk hogans celebrity championship wrestling on much more music and you'll learn something aout wrestling. (MORE)
Yes Owen hart died in wwe. also go on youtube and type wwe deaths a bunch of them died i mean a bunch more than a BUNCH its sad
Yes. All the moves are planned pre-match and its all safety checked so the 'wrestlers' dont get injured.
In wrestling all weapons are rea and with steel shais the DO hit each other but for a head shot the hit their opponets back and then the opponent falls to the ground and grabs their head but sometimes the miss but as they say the show must go on.in rivalrys when it get personal the hit each other on… the head and every thing(the use razors th ecut their head) (MORE)
That rumor started a long time ago when a few people said that wrestling was fake, and then it spread and spread, and spread. So basically wrestling being fake RUMORED.
It depends though,because most of the blood is real but not al they put more on just to make it interesting so people will stay watching it., they also use blades to make themselves bleed, its all scripted
Because if it was real, then every wrestler would die before they finished a match.
No wrestling is fake everybody has the same chances of getting hurt but it is very well rehearsed
Fake, no. When they fall, there is no stunt double who runs in and does it for them. Those mats are not soft. Neither is the floor under it. Yes, it's a bit padded, but not enough to help. The chair shots they take are real and dangerous,of course. The tables they go through are still real wooden ta…bles. Also, when they jump off tables and ladders and the ring, its all real. You will see them hitting the ground. Now sometimes whenever they go to head bash someone into lets say.. the reporting table thingy (not sure what its called) the other wrestler will sometimes protect themselfs and use their hands. And they really do punch each other. I agree mainly with your answer except for the fact that the outcome is pre-determined. So the wreslters in the match or trying to win. Also, they aren't trying to inflict pain on one another, they protect their opponents. I love the WWE but it is fake. (MORE)
Firstly, do not call it fake. The phrase pre-determined or 'worked' - lets see you take a kick to the head and still call it fake. However... The American promoters of wrestling at fairgrounds and carnivals had mostly switched to 'worked' matches by 1880 but 'shoot' (real) wrestling matches were …not unheard of in the pro-wrestling world as late as the 1950s. Lou Thesz, for example, had a very hard time winning all his supposedly pre-determined matches when he was chosen as the first NWA World champion as many holders of regional titles didn't like losing in front of their home crowds and so started 'shooting' on Thesz in order to keep their titles, forcing Thesz to legitimately beat these opponents in 'real' matches. (MORE)
because it isn't fake those people who say its fake are just some nerds who spend time on watching videos on the perfect angle that is seems to be fake but it isn't if you go life to a match en someone is hitting a chair on hes oponnent's face and the blood is flying around THAT ISNT FAKE . THERE I…S A FAKE PART ! the fake part on wrestling is the story's as example : triple h beating of the spirit squad whit Shawn michaels because of that chair around the leg of Shawn THATS FAKE because Shawn michaels is in raw en mr macmahon almost is the boss of raw a couple a story's is for the fun and the kick of the people but normal wrestling is real those guys wrestling is their job its a competition like a football season its a competition is their job thx and sorry 'bout my English (MORE)
No, just aluminium. Sometimes steel fire ladders are used but rarely for slams and piledrivers.
Wrestling is fake. It is performed by trained professionals. Every move, every sound, every fight is acted out or faked by Wrestlers!!!!
Well, there are many ways to tell if a Pokemon card is fake, and I probably don't know all of them. But, the ways that work for me are: 1) check the back of the card. If the blue swirly part is more purple or brighter than your other cards, then it is probably fake. 2) Look at the energy symbols. if… the design inside the circle touches the rim, it is also probably fake. 3) Look for typos in the text. If you see typos it is fake. 4) Check the evolution area in the corner. If it is wrong, it's fake. 5) If the ends are too pointy, it could be fake (every rare once in a while the cards end up like that, though). 6) The text size is probably the most noticable. If it is too big or too small, it is fake, Wow... I typed more than expected... Hope this helped:) (MORE)
UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship) is in no way fake; it is a cage-fighting championship for cross-trained and multi-disciplined martial artists. When a person is punched in the face or breaks a bone it is real. The only rules, effectively, are no gouging, no elbow strikes on the ground, and no sm…all-joint locks (so no breaking fingers, for instance). Pretty much anything else is a go. (MORE)
yeah you're right...wrestling is fake and FIXED..... but it is referred to as a "sport" only because of high levels of athleticism and body work. by the way dear... no offense....LIFE itself is fake... so consider nothing as "fake" ....
Nope. They are real people, pouring their heart and soul into learning this intense sport.
Yes, most of the stories are fake and some of the hitting and matches are fixed. The injuries are real and usually anything that has to do with the McMahons, Stone Cold, DX, and celebrities along with some of the love stories like the Lita/Edge/Matt love triangle.
Yes sir it is fake But there might be fights that are not fake.Ones that aren't advertised on TV before it comes. NO THERE ARE ALLFAKE . There is a difference between scripted and fake, the storylineis scripted the actual wrestling moves are real and they do hurt.They are trained to do the moves wi…th the least amount ofinjuries. (MORE)
most of it is, but the injuries arent: most of the time No it is not fake at all, but how ever there have been predetermined outcomes and storylines in recent years. There are basic rules used to protect wrestlers to fade away injurified attacks. Some of these are known as works and sells. A work i…s basically what your opponent thinks your going to do next, therefore, he or she will either reverse it, or do what we call a sell, to make the move looks like it hurts more than it actually technically does. now theres an undersell, or a technical fail to make the move look painful then it actually is, or an oversell, where the opponent makes the move look more painful than it actually is, and makes it look more unrealistic. these are just basic terms, if you would like to join a pro wrestling school, youd find some terms that way, or by looking up on the internet the terms and have a less chance of getting into the bisuness (MORE)
\n. \nYES!\n. \n. \n Answer \nYes, it is choreographed, but the participants still can suffer real injuries and it is hard on the body physically.
i get tired of people calling wrsetling fake its not fake. okay? got that? it is just choregraphed but it still hurts anyone who says its fake should try wrestling and then see how fake or real it really is. I agree I'm also tired of people saying "you know its fake"
It used to be about 70% fake, but now its something like 30% real, only the moves that can kill you such as the 5-knuckle shuffle or the super clothesline.
RPW- Real Pro Wrestling is about the closest.. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_Pro_Wrestling. The UFC promotion is also close, but you were asking about Wrestling, not mixed martial arts.
You DON'T theres no such thing as fake wrestling. Elements of the sport are fake, like a magic show, but it's very REAL, there are plenty of schools out there to go to to learn the Profession of Wrestling.
Yes,but the attacks are so real!It's just about the blood and weapons!They look so real.They know who is going to win.P.S My grandma likes watching WWE and doesn't even know they are fake fighting!
If the fake wrestling you are refering to is pro wrestling then the answer is yes. Pro wrestling generates a large audience, just ask USA as they televise WWE Raw. People love watching pro wrestling because it is athletic theater. I'll tell you what should be allowed on TV: Poker! Why the HECK are p…oker tournaments broadcasted on TV?! Well that is my opinion... (MORE)
Well first of all it's called PRO wrestling, not fake wrestling. go back to school
Most of them, the sport is an entertainment event. The athletes are as much actors as they are entertainers. Each competitor plays out a pre-written and rehearsed storyline. The moves themselves are done stylistically and with great attention to the set up allowing both competitors to set up death d…efying feats of strength while seriously injuring none. (MORE)
yes refrees give fake blood secretly to wrestlers If you watch Eddie Guerrero vs jbl in el paso Texas Eddie gets hit with a chair and he really bleeds he passed out in the ring when the cameras went off and he was rushed to the hospital you don't believe me watch it
Wrestling Can Be Fake and Real , TNA Wrestling is 50 Percent real and 50 Percent Fake , As For The WWE They Are Like 65 Percent Fake and 45 Percent real , ECW Was all Real In The Ring but Was Staged , Wrestling is both Fake and Real.
about 70% was fake but now its something like 30% fake. only the moves that can kill you such as the 5-knuckle-shuffle and the super clothesline are fake.
No its not fake because it has been used even before wwe Sorry but yes it is scripted just like WWE and TNA
wrestlering is fake undertaker is not a deadman he buried people Eddie guerro is dead beniot is not.
It's not fake but it looks fake cause like if you fight a friend you don't want to hit him that hard, that's the same in WWE cause almost everybody in the WWE are friends. If you got a trampoline in your backyard and a camera, wrestle for real and record the fight after the fight review it and you…r going to see parts that look fake. Also if you got a chance of going to watch WWE get front row seats and watch their moves some moves are going to look fake but their not. TNA is fake cause they are trying so hard to fake it you can clearly but WWE just does it's wrestling. People think that WWE is fake cause they change WWF to WWE but they didn't change it because of that it was because the got sued by WWF the wildlife fund so they had to WWE. WWE is 99% real and 1% friendly If you want to watch some wrestling i made some but sometimes it would look fake just go to .com/watch?v=Ns13DmhfVAo. (MORE)
Very much so, WWE wrestling is FAKE. The fights are staged and the wrestlers are trained to perform the moves so that they don't hurt Pro wrestling is more scripted than fake as a lot of wrestlers and Divas really do get hurt. All matches are usually have pre-determine outcomes but there are occa…sional last minute changes to the outcome of matches. Wrestler Sid Vicious broke his leg, Triple H and Kevin Nash torn quadricep muscles all on national tv so it not always fake. (MORE)
You can't fake how they land but it is all staged an planned before. the storylines are fake the actual wrestling is not
To say it very short: The pain is real, but the story is scripted. Everything is planned, but that doesn't mean they don't get hurt. And even though it's scripted, it's still the best kind of entertainment ever made.
Yes it is totally fake. everthing is acted out and the tables are breakaway in smackdown
Well like 10% of it is fake but the other 90% isnt...wwe is waaay more fake