What would you like to do?

Minor child has a passport non-custodial parent with shared legal rights does not want child to leave the country Can non-custodial parent stop the child from leaving?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

my sister has full custody of her daughter, however, the father has visitation rights. He calims that as the non custodial parent there's a law that states that he should be the parent to keep her passport under his possession. Can you please confirm if that is accurate.
3 people found this useful
Thanks for the feedback!

What rights does a non custodial parent have that has no legal right to the child If the child does not want to return home to the custodial parent that has sole custody Child is 17 Senior in a dif st?

Answer . Answer. If you have a good parenting relationship with the ex, discuss the issue with them. You'll need to be certain that the child is not using this as a way to

Minor child wants to leave custodial home to live with non custodial parent?

Assuming the non-custodial parent wants this too, the non-custodialparent can petition the court to change the custody order. Theminor's wishes should be taken into account by