What would you like to do?
What happens when you get stung by a wasp?
It depends on the number of bites. A wasp can bite once, twice or multiple times and researchers classified into several groups (I, II, III and IV). It includes mild pain to even death depending on the bite scenario. Some of the reactions are edema, shivering, nausea, vomiting, wheezing, etc.
11 people found this useful
Was this answer useful?
Thanks for the feedback!
Clean the area with alcohol and apply a cold compress. Hydrocortisone cream and/or Benadryl may be helpful. If your tongue starts to swell up, your chest gets tight, or you fe…el any discomfort that might be an allergic reaction, call 911 or your doctor IMMEDIATLY!!!!!!
you will be ok but ring ambulance start away and be prepared you might die if not quick enough
Just scrape the stinger out with something flat, like a credit card or school ID card. DO NOT PULL ON THE STINGER. Scrape it off. And then compress it with a cool washcloth. R…est, as moving around can spread the venom. It'll hurt for a while. NOTE: If you feel your tongue swelling up, if you're having trouble breathing, or suffering any discomfort that might be a symptom of an allergic reaction, call 911 or your doctor IMMEDIATLY!!!! (Preferably 911)
Ensure that you are not putting yourself in any danger. If there are still wasps around, isolate the scene. Apply a cold compress or ice pack to help prevent swelling. If the… casualty has a history of anaphylactic shock, call an ambulance urgently.
If it did happen, however, there would probably be extreme swelling, and probably a stinger or two stuck in you. No matter what, there would be a lot of pain, but nothing fata…l. You should go see a doctor to make sure you are okay. If you got stung by, say, fifty or sixty bees in your body (not just one specific area) your immune system would be overwhelmed and you would die. Both of these predictions are made without the person being allergic, and if he/she is allergic it would be in their best interest to high-tail themselves all the way to the emergency room.
You man up and get over it unless allergic then seek medical attention
Swelling, and redness will acquire. Usually, the symptoms subside after 20 to 30 minutes.
If a hamster gets stung by a wasp, it may recover and be fine,though it will have some swelling and pain at the site. Since ahamster is so small, it's also possible that the w…asp will injectenough venom to kill the hamster. If your hamster gets stung by awasp, call a veterinarian immediately.
You put some vinegar on it, WARNING, it will sting a little bit, but after a while, it'll get better.
well if you see a wasp try and wait until it leaves or leave it alone, but don't wave your hand in front of it.
When a rabbit is stung by a wasp the reaction is similar to that ofa human being stung. Try to scrap away the stinger if it is left inthe animal's skin with a credit card or o…ther flat edge object thatwill not bend. Consult a vet if there is considerable redness,swelling or other allergy symptoms.
In most cases being stung by the Ichneumon Wasp is harmless if painful. If you do happen to be stung wash the stung part if you can. .
put on vinegar or vodka
It depends. You should call your local vet and ask about it. If your cat has allergies to bee/wasp stings I would definatley take it to the vet soon as possible. If the vet on… phone tells you its nothing then you shouldn't worry about it, but you can take it if you want just incase.