What would you like to do?
What is the danger when dry fluoride is stacked into a stacker?
In most cases, the danger of getting a dry socket has passed in about two weeks. It all depends on how fast the soft tissue in you mouth heals. Once the socket is comple…te covered in a layer of gum tissue, it is no longer possible to get a dry socket.
i would think so considering the fact that if you touch it your going to be sorry and if you do touch it then don't touch it for more than half a second. Dry ice is highly dan…gerous. 1. if you hold it with your bare hands you will get frost bite. 2. if you hold a small piece of dry ice too close to a small animal then it will suffercate and kill the animal.
Dry ice frozen carbon dioxide (CO2), it is created when CO2 is released in a high-pressure container that results to the cooling of liquid to freezing point. Dry ice sublimate…s directly from solid gas and has the very cold temperature of -109.3°F or -78.5°C. It's very cold temperature can freeze cells when contact is prolonged and can cause burns and frostbites. It can also cause severe internal injury when ingested. Click the link below for an article on dry ice safety.
Yes, dry quicksand is dangerous.
Fluoride is more toxic than lead and just slightly less toxic than arsenic.
you just concentrate on it?
Yes, for it is so cold that it can cause your skin to burn off, or t get frostbite. your hands also stick to it so u cant stop the freezing
Yes. However stand stability may be compromised.
Ordinary store bought toothpaste CAN be dangerous due to it's fluoride content but only if both the directions for product use AND the warning label are both ignored. While t…he benefits of fluoride can be certainly debated and discussed, as well as it's pros and cons, it has been approved by both the FDA and recommended by the ADA (American Dental Association) and there is a great deal of science behind the reason why it's in your toothpaste and very likely, in your public drinking water. Some suggestions regarding a 'healthy' intake of fluoride: 1) It is highly advisable to keep fluorinated toothpaste out of the reach of very young children as many develop a taste for it (even if you and I cannot possibly imagine purposefully eating it due to the unappealing taste) and they can VERY easily eat a quarter of a tube of toothpaste without the adults in the household even noticing the missing product. If you believe that your child has consumed much more than a pea sized amount of fluorinated toothpaste, call your local poison control center. They would much rather have a thousand non-emergency 'nuisance' calls than miss one call that was an emergency. Even something as seemingly 'dumb' as a "I think my child might have eaten my toothpaste" question! 2) Teach proper brushing at a very young age. Start with a training toothpaste or an infant toothpaste (very likely non-fluorinated) and supervise their brushing. Most importantly, teach them to spit the product out and NOT to swallow it. It's this behavior that will ensure that they are properly brushing and also not ingesting their toothpaste. While I have a personal distain for children's toothpaste that tastes 'yummy', such as a berry or bubble gum flavored toothpaste (nothing quite like eating a tube of their own toothpaste and then wondering what Mommy and Daddy's toothpaste tastes like!) it's completely a parental decision you'll need to make. Some would rather introduce their child to brushing with something that tastes good rather than encourage poor brushing habits with a 'tastes like medicine' toothpaste. 3) If you drink water from the tap (or use it for cooking, make your orange juice from concentrate, buy dry (boxed) milk, use it in your baby and infant formulas, etc etc) then find out if your town fluorinates their water. If they do, it's usually recommended (check with your own dentist) that you do NOT 'double-dose' your fluoride intake, even as an adult. As it's far cheaper and far easier to control the fluoride that's in your toothpaste than it is in your tap water, switch to an non-fluorinated toothpaste. It may be slightly hard to find in your regular toothpaste aisle but if your supermarket has a natural food section, it's very likely located there. You can also certainly frequent your own small-town natural food/health store and buy it there as well; they'll not only welcome your business but find much more in the store to your liking than just their toothpaste. 4) If you have concerns over fluoride, check with both your dentist and your health care professional before completely removing it from or adding it to your diet. While fluoride has been shown to be fairly beneficial to both teeth and the skeleton structure, there are also growing concerns about fluoride and what is considered to be a 'safe' amount, or if it's safe at all. Get a second opinion, even if the first opinion is yours. On a personal note, I feel I have had an extremely favorable result from all of the fluorinated products that I was exposed to as both a small and then as an adolescent child; I drank fluorinated water, used fluorinated toothpaste AND (as was customary in the 70's) even had routine and regular fluoride treatments at the dentist. Now, as an 41 year old adult, I have not had even a single cavity (or filling) my entire life, nor have I experienced any tooth problems or tooth loss. While many would promptly accuse me of being a health nut that avoids sugar and/or a very good 'model' brusher and/or compulsive about my personal dental care, I assure you. I am NONE of these things. I feel I owe my good teeth to my parents and their 'love' for fluoride and not keeping soda in the house. I have also not had ANY side effects or health problems that could at all be attributed to my fluoride intake.
Dry Ice is an object that can be dangerous when touched due to how cold it is. They release carbon dioxide so i recommend an incilator. If you do touch or hold dry ice long en…ough, it will burn you, even though it looks cold. It is known as a "freezer burn." Be very careful with this item.
It is only dangerous in the sense that if you fumble bad enough a cup could fly into someone or yourself, or a cup can get cracked, but as a general rule, cup stacking is not …really that dangerous... Check out this YouTube channel - aussiespeedstacker
Dry ice is indeed very dangerous if you don't take the right precautions when you handle it. For one, of course it is extremely cold. One touch without cryogenic gloves would …make you end up having to lose that particular thing that you are touching it with, likely. The extreme temperature different between your finger and dry ice would cause it to stick to your finger, much like your tongue when you lick a metal pole in winter. Also, although this is quite rare, sometimes if you are working with dry ice in a small, poorly ventilated area, the carbon dioxide that the dry ice emitts as it sublimes can be a danger, as carbon dioxide isn't very healthy for you and you can pass out or die from asphyxiation
Fluoride is more poisonous than lead and just slightly less poisonous than arsenic. It is a cumulative poison that accumulates in bone over the years. Fluoride occasionally ca…use skin eruptions such as atopic dermatitis, eczema, or urticaria, gastric distress and headache. These hypersensitive reactions usually disappear promptly after discontinuation of the fluoride!
Because they might be knocked out of line or trip someone. You can buy a very cheap socket board for 4 or 6 plugs.
Sodium Fluoride (NaF) mol wt 42.0 is a colorless crystal but is usually seen as a white powder is Poisonous.