We know "unsuitable" can be a bit vague, so if you're wondering what Answers' standards are, we're here to explain!
What is considered "unsuitable" subject matter on Answers? Any question that is asking for answers that contains any of the following:
1. Questions providing personal information (this is for your safety - both the question asker AND the answerer).
2. Questions that contain personal information such as e-mail addresses, social security numbers, home addresses, or full name of non-celebrities.
3. Questions of a sexual nature that are offensive. These questions should be of an educational nature, and not written exclusively to offend or shock. Please see our Sexual Health and Education category for examples of appropriate questions.
4. Questions designed to be inflammatory, with little or no informational value.
5. Questions asking for usernames, passwords, or accounts on any internet community website.
If you believe that the question you asked is suitable for Answers.com and should be answered on the site, please e-mail GoodQuestion @ WikiAnswers.com (no spaces) and request that it be allowed.