What would you like to do?

Your ex husband and you got custody of your step daughter from dhr the mothers parental rights were not terminated how can you get custody of this child?

already exists.

Would you like to merge this question into it?

already exists as an alternate of this question.

Would you like to make it the primary and merge this question into it?

exists and is an alternate of .

file for custody
3 people found this useful
Thanks for the feedback!

How do you deal with ex-husband and step mother whom have custody who continue to emotionally abuse your child and make you as the mom look bad to the point that your child hates you?

you can file for custody with the court citing parental alienation, alienation of affection, and/or a significant change in home life circumstances. You can also place the ch

If no parent has custody who has the right to the child?

The court must appoint a legal guardian. However, if custody has been taken from the parents by the court there would be some other guardian appointed. An unmarried mother a

Do you have the right to get the child from the custody of her mother?

You have the right to file for a change of custody with the court. You will have to present convincing evidence that the child's mother is unfit to retain custody of the child

Does a father have the right to take full custody of a child if the mother is terminally ill and the step father is providing all the care?

That is up to a court to decide. The father cannot take that action on his own. He need to petition for full custody. However, if the child has been in a stable and loving hom
In Custody

Can father with full custody lose child to step daughter if mother dies?

Can he? Yes. Will he? No one can predict. The courts always try to make an objective decision regarding custody based on the best interests of the child if a petition for mo
In Custody

When the custody of the child is granted in the mother which parent has the right to claim the child as a tax deduction?

This issue is treated differently in different jurisdictions. Some jurisdictions provide that the custodial parent has the right to claim the child. In some cases it depends o