There are two solutions for this problem, that either is resulting from a harness ground or a loose connection between the airbag sensor plugs.
Try these the steps below
1. Turn the key from off to on.
2. Watch the airbag light closely. It will stay on for a few secs. and then as soon as it blinks off (the start of the flashing), turn the key off instantly.
3. Count to 5 (1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi . . . .)
4. Repeat steps 1-3 two more times until you have done the cycle three times.
5. Now turn the key on and watch the light. It will start blinking in a different, slower manner. This is diagnostic mode. You can watch this for a little while, no hurry.
6. Now turn the key off again, Count to 5 like in step 3 again, and turn back on. If the procedure worked, the airbag light will not be flashing.
If this doesnt work try
1. Turn ignition off.
2. Open drivers side door.
3. Locate the driver door switch (located on door post)
4. Turn Ignition on and press the door switch at lease 5 times within 7 seconds.
5. If light starts flashing quickly in a marker sequence you have an existing fault code.
if light continues to flash slowly, you have an itermittent problem.
Once you turn key off and restart vehicle the system will be reset.
It is very common to have the seat belt restraints lose their ground. Beware of replacing many of these components yourself, unless they are done properly you could set the airbag off.
= How do you reset the Airbag light on a 2001 Nissan Maxima SE ? =
1996 nissan sentra air bag flashing how to reset
If the airbag light is flashing on a 96 Nissan truck, it is because there is a problem with the airbag circuitry. The air bag may not work properly in a crash if it is not fixed.
Just exchange it!
lookup on youtube and follow altima airbag reset it's the same
It is important to pay attention to the warning lights in a car. When an airbag light comes on, in any manner, it means there is an issue with the airbag.
This must be taking to a qualified person to have checked out.
To reset your airbag light, in a Nissan Altima, you should turn the car on. From there, as soon as the airbag light stops flashing, turn the car off instantly. Repeat this three times to reset the airbag light.
how to reset nissan 350Z airbag air bag light and infiniti G35 air bag ...www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5UQIF3Euu0
fix the airbag.
A flashing SRS light means there is a problem. It is a 2005 and the SRS is still under warranty. Take it to the dealer for repair.
One option to reset is to disconnect the positive (+) battery cale on the battery for 3 minutes. Then reconnect it , this will reboot the computer and the light. SORRY: It doesnt work on the Nissan 2003 350z to do this.
It is important to know the meaning of flashing lights in a car. When the cruise control set light flashes, it either means the driver hasn't finish setting the control, or that there is an issue with the fuse or wiring.
When these light stay on its an indication that something is wrong and needs to be serviced.
It means your airbag probably will not deploy if you are in an accident. Have it checked out right away.
Show me how to replace the head light on a 1997 Nissan Maxima?
smack it with a hammer
how to change the rear tail light bulb on a 2004 Nissan maxima
1992 nissan maxima security light flashes when open door and car is not starting cranks well, cleaned battery terminals.
It means: Check me into a garage. The airbag is not ready.
drive the car into a brick wall
hi I am working on a nissan maxima 1996, I put a transmission in and it's not starting, the antitheft light is blinking very fast.
The check engine light is flashing due to a problem with the emission system. I flashing check engine light usually indicates a random engine misfire.
How do u remove break light sensor